Senn PX100
Jan 5, 2006 at 10:47 PM Post #16 of 18
Hi Guys

Well I've had the PX100s for a few days. I've left them burning in since I got them. I often stop by and have listen. Well, I say stop by, I ended up spending 2 hours listening to them tonight. I'm still impressed.

I listened to 'Day Old Blues' by the Kings Of Leon. It really showed how good the PX100s sound. Crisp vocals, a sufficient amount of bass & just the right amount of treble. Moving to something a little more fast paced like Paul Weller's 'From The Floorboards Up' was also a joy. This track can sound 'muddy' on the wrong setup, but the PX100s stood up to the challenge and kept up with the pace.

Now, I have a problem, stick with PX100s for mobile use and get some different headphones for home use? Or, just use the PX100s for both?

Jan 5, 2006 at 10:55 PM Post #17 of 18
Corksta,

Check out the link in my post #10 above for "How to make PX100s into high end headphones!" It really seems to improve the PX100s a lot. Not to discourage you from adding more phones to your collection but you might find you don't need to for a little while yet.

Jan 5, 2006 at 11:02 PM Post #18 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Finzup
Corksta,

Check out the link in my post #10 above for "How to make PX100s into high end headphones!" It really seems to improve the PX100s a lot. Not to discourage you from adding more phones to your collection but you might find you don't need to for a little while yet.

Thanks, I was just reading it! Might give it a go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back