Senn HD250 Linear II
Mar 31, 2003 at 9:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

deekay

New Head-Fier
Hi guys, I need advice
biggrin.gif

I have got Senn HD280-13 at the moment, but I'm looking for something more comfy, like the HD590 are.
Headband of my 280s is pressing to my head by its edge (I konw, I have an alien head, but I can't do absolutely anything with that
tongue.gif
) and they are rather heavy for me. I have neck ache after long time listening sometimes.
I plan to buy HD250 Linear II which are lighter, have comfy headband and they have only 3N ear pressure instead of 6N of my 280s.
But what about a sound? Maybe I would like more bass than 280s have and more "musical" sound, not so cold and technic.
Should I buy 250s?

Is there any other option for me?

thx 4 all your advice
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 1, 2003 at 12:36 PM Post #4 of 6
Thanx for your reply Guyferd,
maybe that sound will be good for me, but I dont like the design of dt250. I aware they won't be comfy, i mean the shape of the earcups. What about DT770? They have quite big earcups - good for m big ears. But quite heavy imho.

Apr 1, 2003 at 1:28 PM Post #5 of 6
dt770pro is quite comfortable.
heavy? hm.. subjective.. but to me.. it's quite ok..compared to the hd280's vice like grip
very_evil_smiley.gif

dt770pro is a good choice. superior bass, musical, warm. yeah... that's about it. with good high.
but I still prefer dt250-80 if not for th bass.. coz the dt770pro's midrange is slightly recessed..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back