Senn HD202 Broke?
Mar 10, 2004 at 7:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

bioallen

100+ Head-Fier
Ok a few months ago, I really wasnt into headphones and such, but I knew what a good set of cans was, so I opted for a pair of Sennheiser HD202's for a good price, seeing as how I used them for games such as CS. Well heres the problem, I woke up one morning put them on and only the right phone worked? The left one would not work, and no matter what I did I could not get it to work. So I took them apart, looked at all of the wires, solder points, etc, and nothing was wrong at ALL, I really dont know how they broke I took awesome care of them, and it really pissed me off that they broke, because they were a spare pair that I used like say when I was listening to my cdplayer and wut not. Now my question, does anyone know what I can do to maybe fix this, replace the cord? As long as its a decent cheap way, ill do it, but if its not then im just going to put them down as a loss =( Ok well ive got my HD600's on the way, and they will be here Thursday, so I am really hyped about that, and I would like get the 202's fixed for listning to CD, MP3 Player until I can afford my mint amp for the 600's =D Sorry for the LONG ass post, but its late, Im bored and hell and thoght that I might as well post about it here thx in advance.

Chris

Mar 10, 2004 at 11:49 PM Post #10 of 14
I dunno, but when you lose 6-7 headphones by using them with your computer output and hten buy a pair of the same ones and they last very long until you plug them into the comptuer and they die...that tells me something. Maybe it is just me but i`ve tried this on 3 computers. And the left side of my headphones always went out....Coincidence? I dunno...
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 11, 2004 at 1:29 AM Post #12 of 14
The computer thing is downright creepy though I'm sure there's some logical explanation....my audiophile side would cringe at the thought but my scientific side would try further experimentation.
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back