They're fantastic! When I put them on all the world disappears
tongue.gif
!
I can ear only my music, exactly what I needed
wink.gif
!

I suggest you to try The Rupi's Dance
smily_headphones1.gif

I found it between my mother's CDs... at first impression I said: "Flute... bleah!" but when I tried it I've been impressed
cool.gif
!
It's a modern and very cool album, and with headphones is great
orphsmile.gif
!

Jun 2, 2005 at 6:13 AM Post #3 of 11
I love mine dearly. Oddly enough, despite the fact most complain about their bass, I feel it's one of their strongest features; very clean & capable of going very low. In fact I'm lost in some good trance right now
280smile.gif
Unfortunately for my wallet though, I've been reading around here and am itching to try something new, I might go for some e2cs for the portability.

Jun 3, 2005 at 1:45 PM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by kazoom
Finally I got my new Sennheiser HD 280 Pro
600smile.gif
!

tongue.gif
!
wink.gif
!

I suggest you to try The Rupi's Dance
smily_headphones1.gif

I found it between my mother's CDs... at first impression I said: "Flute... bleah!" but when I tried it I've been impressed
cool.gif
!
It's a modern and very cool album, and with headphones is great
orphsmile.gif
!

Good!
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm happy you're happy!!!
wink.gif

Ciao
Andrea

Jun 3, 2005 at 2:15 PM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1Time
I listen to my HD280's at work every day, very comfortable and satisfying. I found they get better after burning them in, you'll see.

what kind of job do you have, must be awsome to not worry if others need you and you can jam at work.

Jun 4, 2005 at 1:08 AM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaMMa
what kind of job do you have, must be awsome to not worry if others need you and you can jam at work.

I do office work mostly sitting in front of a monitor. Part of my job is customer service, internal and external customers. So I have my phone in front of me which lights up when it rings and from the caller ID I decide whether to answer it or let it go to voice mail (sometimes the music I'm listening to affects my judgement). And then if anyone comes to my cubicle I see them coming in a small rear view mirror I have attached to the top of my monitor. It's pretty cush... 14 years on the job today and they cut me a $2500 bonus check.
280smile.gif

Jun 4, 2005 at 1:19 AM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by kazoom
Finally I got my new Sennheiser HD 280 Pro
600smile.gif
!

tongue.gif
!
wink.gif
!

!

I also really dig my HD 280 Pro's. They sound terrific. And I can listen to them without bothering anyone at all. They are not quite as good as my HD600's, but they are darned good nonetheless, and you just can't beat the price
280smile.gif

I too am a Sennheiser guy I guess, what can I say.

Jun 4, 2005 at 4:46 AM Post #10 of 11
I find that the poster tack mod does a very good job of bringing out bass impact while keeping the bass extension. It isolates a little better and I think the slight harshness of the treble went down a little bit (maybe cause of burn-in).

I've had mine for a couple of months already.

Jun 4, 2005 at 5:19 AM Post #11 of 11
i also like mine a ton! But thing is for my room which is quiet, i would much rather have a open headphones, especially since i cant hear the phone ring, and i cant hear my self talk into my mic when playing css which can be very obnoxious and i cant really do it at night. Do you think that the hd555 will be a good open replacement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back