Senn 580's on ubid.com
Jan 10, 2002 at 5:58 AM Post #2 of 8
Its not going to be cheap for much longer now that you've told everyone in the world.
evil_smiley.gif

You are not the seller are u?
smily_headphones1.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 10, 2002 at 6:23 AM Post #3 of 8
I don't think private sellers can sell on ubid.

If you look at the price, even at 50 dollars above the current high bid, they're still a better deal than Jan Meier's site, which is way better than a standard domestic retail price for these headphones.

cajunchrist

Jan 11, 2002 at 7:35 AM Post #6 of 8
um....i had a really bad experience from ubid. They never sent me the HD580, only the 360 processor. And they gave me two options, either return my processor and get full refund or keep my processor and they give me back half the price i bidded, which is pratically a joke. They didn't even try to send me the HD580. They told me the unit is damaged during shipping. But, aren't they supposed to send me a new one? sigh...anyway, that's part of the long story which results me owning Grade 225 instead of HD580. But, I swear i will never ever do business with ubid.com again.

Jan 11, 2002 at 7:39 AM Post #7 of 8
Other people have posted ubid horror stories. I guess that's the chance you take for the opportunity to get a truly awesome price on good gear.

P.S. Why do people write "um..." and then say what they have to say? It seems indecisive to me, not to mention unnecessary. Just say what's on your mind. You don't have to soften your opinion with the typed equivilant of casting your eyes down and shuffling your feet.

Jan 11, 2002 at 7:44 AM Post #8 of 8
lol, "um" sounds indecisive to you? that's funny. well, it doesn't really mean anything. its like when i am talking while thinking at the same time, i sometimes start with sentense like " um...you know what?" or whatever. I don't see it soften my opinion anyhow. but, anyway,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back