Senn 414 pads in Canada
Jul 3, 2005 at 7:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

RooX

100+ Head-Fier
anyone know how to purchase and ship the 414 pads to canada? found them on the sen usa site, but th ecanadian site is useless. Any leads on how to get em? looking for 3 pairs or so.

cheers,
C

Jul 3, 2005 at 7:58 PM Post #2 of 7
Hi,

Creative Audio in Winnipeg imports and sells these for 14.95 CAD -- I'm sure they'll throw in the shipping in Canada.

o

Quote:

Originally Posted by RooX
anyone know how to purchase and ship the 414 pads to canada? found them on the sen usa site, but th ecanadian site is useless. Any leads on how to get em? looking for 3 pairs or so.

cheers,
C

Jul 4, 2005 at 7:19 AM Post #4 of 7
Ha, i was trying to track down a pair of 580's or 595's to see if they would be my next pair of phones - and wrote them asking for a canadian dealer with the units in stock, their response? My local RADIOSHACK should have them available for testing...

ha

Jul 5, 2005 at 3:45 AM Post #7 of 7
An electronics shop, but they have some good stuff.

I guess if you have never heard of them, you must not have one around you, I've only seen shops in Toronto and Ottawa.

Hmm, look for a music store around you that sell recording stuff, if they carry senn stuff, they should be able to get them for you.

Actually, better yet, contact senn and tell them your location and that you are looking for the 414 pads, they should tell you where to get them (http://www.sennheiser.ca/en/Contact_db2.lasso).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back