Sending off impressions for customs today. NEED colour ideas!
Dec 15, 2011 at 5:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

davidjearly

New Head-Fier
So, I'm getting my TF10s remoulded and have the ear impressions in hand. I have the Unique Melody order form open, and I am desperately trying to decide on colour options.

I love the white translucent faceplate and clear shells in this picture:

Are those likely to get dirty really quickly? Any disadvantages to the white?

Any other suggestions? Is there a picture thread on here with lots of images of other people's customs?

Thanks!

Dec 15, 2011 at 6:03 AM Post #2 of 6
So a search for inearz custom owners thread (something should appear) or unique melody remold appreciation thread.  Should get some results.

Dec 15, 2011 at 6:30 AM Post #4 of 6
Can you give me an example of what your white would look like - couldn't see any in the gallery? Is it possible to get close to the original image I posted?

Why do you recommend the smoked black tips? Does the clear/white get discoloured over time (if cared for)?

Thanks!

Dec 15, 2011 at 7:15 AM Post #5 of 6
Nah buddy, our clear stays clear.  Just dont expose them to huge amounts of UV (ie leave them in the sun baking all the time)

We recommend the smoked black and clear combo because it is simple and looks schweet.

Here's a pic of some whities. Beaut!

Dec 15, 2011 at 7:14 PM Post #6 of 6
Hey UMAus,

Can't PM you anymore as there is a daily limit! If you could be so kind to let me know in here what you thought about my last PM, I'd be most grateful. I think you can ignore the cable questions, I've looked into this further and now know how to go about ordering upgrades.

I'd be keen to hear if my logo idea is possible? How can I add this to an order with AmpCity when I've already ordered and paid without a logo? Can I PayPal them extra to cover it?

Hoping to get these posted off!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back