Selling Fakes ATH-M50?
Jan 30, 2012 at 8:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

asvestomix

New Head-Fier
Hello there,

Recently bought from e-bay a pair of fake ath-m50 headphones and it was a terrible experience since i had to go with buyer protection way..

Now i am about to make another attempt from this seller http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50-Professional-Studio-Monitor-Headphones-Black-New-/330679023943?pt=UK_AudioVisualElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Headphones&hash=item4cfe017947 , has anyone bought from him? Does he selling fakes also? I saw he is a top-rated-seller and also i checked his feedbacks and none was complaining about fakes, but i got to be sure before proceeding so if someone know something please let me know.

Jan 30, 2012 at 9:10 AM Post #3 of 3
well it is funny,
when i bought them he said the box was abit damaged (i suspect because he want to justify the previously opened and returned box)
then at the buyer protection i  had to returned them back to Canada ( i am from Greece) at my own expense( the shipping probably worth more than those fake headphones) to get my money back,
then nothing happened to him and to be honnestly he started a new e bay account, at the description saying the headphones are a bit box damaged but i know they are those i returned to him.. he also had the same address so i am sure he is the same person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back