Selling and starting discussions
Mar 7, 2017 at 11:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

florencephile

New Head-Fier
I am a new member that is always. Buying new gear and selling my existing gear. How long before I can start doing that here? This forum was recommended by a fellow audio lover as a solid place to buy sell trade with confidence.

Thanks

Mar 8, 2017 at 10:09 PM Post #3 of 5
I am a new member that is always. Buying new gear and selling my existing gear. How long before I can start doing that here? This forum was recommended by a fellow audio lover as a solid place to buy sell trade with confidence.

Thanks

It is 30 days, unfortunately. I believe you also need to make 15 posts during that 30-day period. Then, you can post items for sale/trade/purchase.  The reason for this is to discourage trolls and scam artists (of which I am quite sure you are not one, but which do come around from time to time and cause headaches for us). So, that is how it works.  ---)

Mar 8, 2017 at 10:44 PM Post #4 of 5
It is 30 days, unfortunately. I believe you also need to make 15 posts during that 30-day period. Then, you can post items for sale/trade/purchase.  The reason for this is to discourage trolls and scam artists (of which I am quite sure you are not one, but which do come around from time to time and cause headaches for us). So, that is how it works.  ---)

Thanks, I figured there would be some sort of time or post count. Just wanted to make sure before I try to unload some of my gear on feeBay. 30 days is a bit long to wait to fund the next must have piece of equipment.

Mar 8, 2017 at 11:43 PM Post #5 of 5
Thanks, I figured there would be some sort of time or post count. Just wanted to make sure before I try to unload some of my gear on feeBay. 30 days is a bit long to wait to fund the next must have piece of equipment.

Yeah, I know, I know. It's a hassle, man. Maybe you can make some progress on feebay in the mean time.  --) Do keep track of the dates so you'll know when you can begin posting on our sale/trade/buy forum. All the best---
                                                                                                   @serman005.                                                                                                      

Users who are viewing this thread

Back