Selling ACS T1 LIVE advice
Aug 5, 2015 at 11:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

percusski

New Head-Fier
Had these ACS T1 LIVEs for a couple of years and they have pretty much sat unused due to most of my music work not requiring iems.
Does anyone know what the score is Re selling these due to the custom moulds...can they be sent off for a new mould?
If so what would people suggest is a reasonable asking price considering they cost between £6-700 if I remember right?
They are in immaculate condition.
Thanks guys

Aug 5, 2015 at 12:03 PM Post #2 of 9
Hi

ACS themselves don't do reshelling (I emailed and asked) themselves.  Depending on the type of connector (I'm guessing to the age it will be a standard 2 pin?) Piotr at Custom Art might be willing to do it.

Aug 5, 2015 at 12:48 PM Post #3 of 9
I tried selling my ACS Encore but couldn't (and in retrospect I'm glad I didn't). Piotr at Custom Art told me reshelling would change the sound too much and I got the impression that it wasn't something he was keen to undertake. ACS won't do it. There is a Spanish based company who will do it but I forget the name.

Aug 5, 2015 at 1:45 PM Post #5 of 9
Thanks guys, seems ridiculous that acs won't remould for someone else, been very disappointed in that company for various reasons.
Maybe I'll put them up on eBay depending on what I get back from the two companies listed, work out a price based on what the potential outlay is for a new owner...
Seems such a waste to keep them and not use them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back