Sellbrook Audio (Drew) Finally Calls It Quits
Feb 6, 2007 at 2:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

DJ_JonnyV

100+ Head-Fier
Check out what I was greeted by when typing in www.shellbrooklab.com. Looks like he's finally getting out of it altogether. Here was the note I sent him:

Warranty service...you got to be kidding me right??? I've been trying to contact you since beginning of January via e-mail and phone regarding the power switch on my Maxi Moy Signature. You did not reply to any of my messages (nothing new), and I had an expensive paper weight. I listed it on Head-Fi to sell as parts, and some nice soul on there offered to fix it for replacement materials and shipping costs. It's on it's way back right now. He is also helping out some other individuals that have been screwed by you over the years. I know you had sent me some e-mails once saying you were suffering from depression or something. Well, that's still no excuse for treating people like you have over the past couple of years. Do you fully realize how bad you have left several folks high and dry? I'm talking several hundreds of dollars these people got screwed out of because you can't get your **** together. Have a nice life...

I did a quick search and didn't see this already posted in the Amp forum. I'm not sure who he's kidding by saying that warranty service will be fulfilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back