Seeking TV Set Catering Ideas: Advice Needed!
Feb 5, 2024 at 9:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

sajesak

Head-Fier
Hello all,

I'm currently in need of some creative suggestions for catering on a TV set, and I'm turning to this knowledgeable community for insights and ideas.

As we all know, catering for a TV production comes with its own set of challenges. We need to ensure that the food provided is not only delicious but also practical for the fast-paced environment of a set. Additionally, dietary restrictions and preferences among crew and cast members must be taken into account.

I'm particularly interested in hearing about any innovative approaches or unique solutions that you may have come across or implemented in similar situations. Whether it's ideas for easy-to-grab snacks between takes, satisfying meal options for longer shoots, or strategies for accommodating various dietary needs, all suggestions are welcome.

Additionally, if anyone has experience with coordinating catering services specifically tailored for TV sets or has worked with catering companies specializing in this field, I would greatly appreciate any recommendations or insights you could share.

Feb 5, 2024 at 9:01 AM Post #2 of 2
Hello all,

I'm currently in need of some creative suggestions for catering on a TV set, and I'm turning to this knowledgeable community for insights and ideas.

As we all know, catering for a TV production comes with its own set of challenges. We need to ensure that the food provided is not only delicious but also practical for the fast-paced environment of a set. Additionally, dietary restrictions and preferences among crew and cast members must be taken into account.

I'm particularly interested in hearing about any innovative approaches or unique solutions that you may have come across or implemented in similar situations. Whether it's ideas for easy-to-grab snacks between takes, satisfying meal options for longer shoots, or strategies for accommodating various dietary needs, all suggestions are welcome.

Additionally, if anyone has experience with coordinating catering services specifically tailored for TV sets or has worked with catering companies specializing in this field, I would greatly appreciate any recommendations or insights you could share on TV set catering ideas.
thanks in advance for any help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back