See how smart you are.
Oct 12, 2002 at 9:49 PM Post #16 of 42
Results of Your IQ Test

IQ
Your score = 127 points

The following sub-scores are reported on a scale from 0 to 100.

Pattern Recognition (Series)
Your score = 87

Classification (Odd one out)
Your score = 66

Analogies
Your score = 72

Arithmetic
Your score = 77

Logical Reasoning
Your score = 83

General Knowledge
Your score = 88

Oct 12, 2002 at 11:11 PM Post #17 of 42
I got a 138. I didnt know these things went up to 180! Whatever, I guess thats still pretty good. Too bad it wont help me with credits to graduate highschool... Kinda a waste of time but I was always curious what my IQ was. Does anyone know how this online dealie compares to an actual IQ test? Or is it just an old one not used any more or...

Results of Your IQ Test
IQ
Your score = 138 _points
The following sub-scores are reported on a scale from 0 to 100.
Pattern Recognition (Series)
Your score = 93
Classification (Odd one out)
Your score = 83
Analogies
Your score = 100
Arithmetic
Your score = 88
Logical Reasoning
Your score = 83
General Knowledge
Your score = 66

Oct 13, 2002 at 4:46 AM Post #21 of 42
Quote:

Originally posted by kerelybonto
Before you guys get too excited -- you do know these things have basically no correlation to a real intelligence test, right?

kerely

of course. nor do sat scores, school grades, job positions, capitol or social status. the only "real" intelligence test is your life and how you live it. but that isnt even really a test, simply life. so just do what you can to be happy and effect positive change in the world.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 13, 2002 at 5:26 AM Post #22 of 42
Quote:

Originally posted by kerelybonto
Before you guys get too excited -- you do know these things have basically no correlation to a real intelligence test, right?

kerely

Define what a real intelligence test is. Intellegnce testing is really just an ongoing myth that people believe in. How can you really break down all that you know, and all that you are capable of knowing, into one numerical value? There is some correlation between scores and preformance, but that really means nothing, because correlation doesn't mean one thing causes the other.

Oct 13, 2002 at 6:18 AM Post #23 of 42
A real intelligence test is one you sit down to take with a real pyschologist trained in giving these tests. Believe it or not, they can actually tell who's stupid and who's smart. Amazing ****.

kerely

Oct 13, 2002 at 9:08 AM Post #25 of 42
I'm still the dumbest
frown.gif

Someone add a one before the 7 in my score.

I need coffee ... I want an amp to cheer me up .... WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
frown.gif

Oct 13, 2002 at 10:39 AM Post #27 of 42
Disturbed...

You got 176?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Ouch!

Oct 13, 2002 at 11:31 AM Post #28 of 42
Quote:

Originally posted by Duncan
Disturbed...
You got 176?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Ouch!

Nope.

I'm sad because I got 76.
I wouldn't mind adding a '1' before the 7
tongue.gif

Then again these tests aren't that conclusive. Or are they?
frown.gif

I did this test in exactly 13minutes and 17 seconds. No calculator was used. I didn't know about the calc. part and I thought there was a time limit of 15 minutes (yes I assumed it was 15 minutes; yes I didn't read the instructions).

I do believe that I could have done much better if I sat for an hour with a calculator. Surely between 100-130.

I did feel depressed because of the initial results. It's hard to explain but on some days I lack common sense for the simplest of tasks. On those days I feel lower than a snakes belly.

Some days I can comprehend stuff like advanced physics even though I never studied the basics. Perhaps it's a gift I don't know.

For example I am terrible at drawing. I always failed the drawing part of my biology exams. My heart looks more like a square
eek.gif

One day I go inspired to draw something on the computer and so came Darth Bee. I made him at my first go and I was amazed with myself. I can't reproduce similar work again.

Another day I got this mysterious urge to draw a human character. For me thats impossible and the best I could do was stick figures. Suddenly I drew something that resembles a schoolgirl to me. Again I cannot reproduce similar work.

I realized there is so much undiscovered about humans. Why did I draw that? How could I draw when I'm all thumbs? God knows.

Anyways would anyone like me to create a comic book starring Darth Bee
tongue.gif
. We can call it.

Starbee Episode I: Attack of the Hornets
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back