Secret Santa IEMS for less than $30.
Sep 28, 2014 at 9:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

cardboardhome

100+ Head-Fier
I am in a secret santa and am looking to get my friends some headphones to introduce them to the world of audiophiles :). I'm not looking to spend too much so if you guys could give me a recommendation for a pair under $30, that'd be great. I'm currently looking at these:
http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=108&cp_id=10823&cs_id=1082303&p_id=8320&seq=1&format=2

All suggestions welcome, but I do ask, if you suggest something please give me quick pros and cons of the headphones. 

Thanks!

Oct 4, 2014 at 7:49 PM Post #4 of 6
Could you give some pros and cons of them? Also anyone else got a suggestion?

Thanks for the idea btw!

Consumer friendly looks, just south of neutral sound, inexpensive.

Also the VSonic VSD3 for the same reasons as the Delta.

Oct 4, 2014 at 8:23 PM Post #5 of 6
Also for this purpose i would recomment the Soundmagic E10 they have definitely a good soundstage the best way to describe the sound itself is fun to hear, Bass is more on the big side (which isn't really bad thinkinh of your friends as usual listeners who are used to quite some Bass with the bad earbuds) also they aren't as analytical as other headphones but as they will be mostly used for the go thats no con i think ?)
Plus they are in your budget for around 30$ andhave a great buildquality as they are complet metal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back