Secret Rabbit Codec foo_dsp_src - Need help finding
Jan 5, 2007 at 2:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9
I have a computer-based rig using a modified mAudio Transit, and have heard some people claim the Secret Rabbit upsampler will improve the sound quality. I really want to test it out for myself, but cannot find a place to download the foo_dsp_src file. Does anyone have a link, or can someone possibly email it to me? I need a version that works with Foobar 0.9.x

Thanks.

Jan 5, 2007 at 2:14 AM Post #2 of 9
The only version I can find is here: http://cool.jschina.com.cn/discuz/at...php?aid=174659 and it's written for an older version of foobar. Word on the street is it got taken down because of GPL violation or something. So unless you're willing to take a step backward, I think you're out of luck.

Jan 7, 2009 at 8:16 AM Post #7 of 9
Can anyone explain why prefer foobar 0.8.3 over 0.9.x?

Is there a sound quality decrease when going for 0.9.x?

I am currently using SRC on 0.9.6.1.

Jan 8, 2009 at 12:20 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by matt8268 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a computer-based rig using a modified mAudio Transit, and have heard some people claim the Secret Rabbit upsampler will improve the sound quality. I really want to test it out for myself, but cannot find a place to download the foo_dsp_src file. Does anyone have a link, or can someone possibly email it to me? I need a version that works with Foobar 0.9.x

Thanks.

Can You tell something more about the Maudio transit modification ?
Is it original Maudio modified or its different project BASED on the maudio transit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back