Secondary Extension Cable
Jul 30, 2010 at 4:07 PM Post #2 of 9
When I'm getting an extension cable or any extra connector, I always try to get a high quality one. Sure they cost a "lot" but I know I'm not getting "any" sound degredation and they are well built. I'd say if you have the cash, look around some custom cable sites like Moon-Audio and ALO Audio. 

Aug 20, 2010 at 7:18 PM Post #4 of 9

Quote:
Thanks for the reply; i've emailed both directly since i can't find anything on their sites.

Yea... of course you can get about the same quality for a lot cheaper if you get someone here to make it; I personally always go for a user here to make it but when I'm feeling impatient (I want it soon and don't want to wait around 2 weeks for parts and creation) I might buy from a site. 

Aug 21, 2010 at 3:03 PM Post #5 of 9
You play tug a war while gripping the connectors or something? For DIY, get neutrik connectors and L-4e6s or L-4e5c canare star quad wire. I buy from redco.com , great prices and shipping cost for these two brands.

Aug 21, 2010 at 8:52 PM Post #9 of 9
Oh thought you said quoted by head-fi members. I'm not sure where to ask, I see some people asking here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/list/44

But maybe you should wait for someone else to recommend people to buy from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back