Seattle Spring Meet @ BottleHeadquarters April 26,2014
Apr 25, 2014 at 7:12 PM Post #227 of 245
So... How many 009 rigs will be there tomorrow? 
eek.gif

I have my final gear list ready now that I got a new touring headphone in today:

-Stax SR-202 with leather 507 pads
-Mad Dog T50RPs
-ZMF T50RP V1 mod
-Sony XBA-H3
-Vsonic GR07 Bass Edition
-Brainwavz R3
-DUNU DN-22

-Project H Amp/DAC with CS4398 DAC and custom O2
-STAX SRM-212

What should I bring music files on to try with other people's systems? Maybe a flash drive or SD card? Or should I just bring both?

Apr 25, 2014 at 10:54 PM Post #228 of 245
Who is making it for Breakfast at Easy Street Records?

Apr 25, 2014 at 11:01 PM Post #229 of 245
i thought you might have had me on the list already, good thing i checked!
my dad won't be able to make this meet, so it's gonna be just me this time!!

i'll be bringing my usual:
Denon AH-D2000s, FiiO E7 DAC/amp, Front Panel Express amp, with my laptop as a source.

i'm also gonna bring my dad's Crack amp, plus the Sennheiser HD 800s with a Pioneer DVD player as a source-- i'll also take the Sennheiser HD 558s with me!!

i hope this is a fun meet! im really excited, i hope i don't do too badly without my dad to help. you all know i'm not really as knowledgeable as him, but i like to think that my young ears make up for it a bit!

see you all soon!

Apr 25, 2014 at 11:23 PM Post #230 of 245
hello,

not sure if i can show as the fam as other commitments and i am the driver.

if i can, i will coming as a tourist, so i don't need any table space.

Apr 26, 2014 at 1:26 AM Post #232 of 245
I know Brian is coming now.....

Apr 26, 2014 at 2:54 AM Post #234 of 245

So I'll be bringing my body.

Edit: skfktkwjs is bringing UM Merlin demo.

Edit 2: Can someone remind me who I'm supposed to give a ride tomorrow? >.>

I just posted in the Facebook group asking for a ride, I believe it was you who said you had a seat available?
Sorry for being such short notice, there were some miscommunications between the person I was getting a ride from and me.

Apr 26, 2014 at 3:33 AM Post #235 of 245
  I just posted in the Facebook group asking for a ride, I believe it was you who said you had a seat available?
Sorry for being such short notice, there were some miscommunications between the person I was getting a ride from and me.

Yep, so I'll meet you at the restaurant then? Look for two very asian people.

Apr 26, 2014 at 3:38 AM Post #236 of 245
Nah. I'm bringing someone else from the UW. XD

He came to last year's Bottlehead meet and had a lot of fun.

I guess it's gonna be you, your friend, mech, my friend, and me in the car. >_> Y'all better have your ferry $ and some more for this vehicle stowage fee :wink:

Will I be picking you up somewhere or can you make it to Easy Street Records?

Apr 26, 2014 at 3:38 AM Post #237 of 245

Yep, so I'll meet you at the restaurant then? Look for two very asian people.

Hahaha, okay. Thanks again for the ride on such a short notice! Good luck with your drive down here by the way! And just look for a very tall guy with a backpack and two Pelican cases, that will be me. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 26, 2014 at 3:52 AM Post #238 of 245
That seems like it's gonna be a squisher. I have room in my car if it gets too crowded. I'll be taking a ferry around noon maybe 11. Shoot me a pm for contact info.
I guess it's gonna be you, your friend, mech, my friend, and me in the car. >_> Y'all better have your ferry $ and some more for this vehicle stowage fee.

+1 on ferry passenger fee as well

Apr 26, 2014 at 4:01 AM Post #239 of 245
Nah. I'm bringing someone else from the UW. XD

He came to last year's Bottlehead meet and had a lot of fun.

I guess it's gonna be you, your friend, mech, my friend, and me in the car. >_> Y'all better have your ferry $ and some more for this vehicle stowage fee :wink:

Will I be picking you up somewhere or can you make it to Easy Street Records?

Oh actually my friend and I are catching a ride with someone else at the ferry terminal and back (alpha421). I have a time-sensitive experiment to attend before the meet, so I won't be able to make it to breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back