Seattle Mini-Meet in Maple Valley
Jun 5, 2003 at 6:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

eric343

Member of the Trade: Audiogeek: The "E" in META42
A friend of ppl's is willing to host a mini-meet (complete with barbeque) at his place in Maple Valley... because I'm now officially in Summer Vacation and he's between jobs, we were thinking sometime during the week next week...

Ppl will of course be there with the PPA (prototype) and I'll see what I can bring...

Anyone interested?

Jun 7, 2003 at 12:05 PM Post #4 of 15
I am hear now and will be for a week or maybe two, depending upon if i get home sick for Eugene after a week.

If someone could bring a quality source component that would be nice

Jun 7, 2003 at 11:43 PM Post #6 of 15
Which Wed? The 11th or the following one? If it's the 11th, and someone can give me and my Gilmore and maybe my W1000 (if anyone wants to hear them) a ride from the U, I might be in. If it's the following Wed, then I am most likely out.

Jun 8, 2003 at 3:22 AM Post #7 of 15
Yeah, this Wednesday (the 11th)...

And cool, a Gilmore; if I haven't re-swapped headphones with Zzz I'll bring his HP2s (as long as he doesn't mind, of course!) ... since the Gilmore was designed for HP-1000s, that should sound very nice
biggrin.gif

Jun 8, 2003 at 2:53 PM Post #8 of 15
cool cool somebody pm me directions....

Jun 8, 2003 at 7:57 PM Post #9 of 15
Thanks for the address Eric, but it looks like I can't make it. I have to go home to Yakima earlier than I expected.
frown.gif
I hope you guys have a good time though.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 8, 2003 at 8:38 PM Post #11 of 15
You might e-mail vwap. He is usually interested in meets. He probably hasn't seen this thread because he is quite busy right now. Though this week is finals at the UW, so he might not make it, but you still might contact him to make sure.

Jun 9, 2003 at 7:07 PM Post #12 of 15
I think the Weekend would be alot better for others, What do ya think. The date is not really that importent this or next weekend would be ok.

Jun 9, 2003 at 7:12 PM Post #13 of 15
Well, I'll have to check, but I seem to remember my family having planned some stuff for this weekend - and the weekend after next we'll be packing and flying...

In any case, I'm not really sure if changing the date would bring more people - I've yet to hear anyone say they couldn't come because of the date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back