Seattle Meet! Sat., March 1st, 6pm at Experience Audio!
Feb 26, 2003 at 6:23 PM Post #16 of 30
Quote:

Originally posted by bosh
Experience Audio is five miles from Bosh.
frown.gif
Next time, please find a location that's more convenient.

Five miles isn't that far, Bosh. I'll be coming up from Federal Way. There's plenty of busses within five miles... and DT990's aren't as big as, say, a full-size CDP.
wink.gif

Feb 26, 2003 at 8:54 PM Post #17 of 30
thanks radrd for the pm and everyone else for making this happen. i'll be there!

i'll try to represent the portable side of things (which typically does not get much attention at meets, i understand):
sony d66 eggo (modified)
sony v6 (modified)
ety er6 (modified)
sony d777 pcdp
sony dd9 titanium walkman (if i can get it fixed in time)
sony r70 mdr
sony r50 mdr
jmt cha47

a few classics in there.

i'll also bring along:
sony cd1700 (modified)
grado sr125 (modified)
akg 240m

i know there are better phones at this meet, but at least members can try out some older and rarer cans if they want.

Feb 26, 2003 at 10:11 PM Post #18 of 30
I think I might bring my KSC35 and my HD280 Pro as well.

Will there be enough interconnects? I have a spair set of Outlaws sitting around if we need them.

Feb 27, 2003 at 5:51 PM Post #20 of 30
I'd suggest that the people who are bringing sources also bring interconnects for them, Just In Case. I suspect, however, that there'll be more than enough there...

Feb 27, 2003 at 7:09 PM Post #21 of 30
... not sure if I want to bring them yet ... but anyone want to listen to Ety ER-4S? keeping in mind that .. well, you stick them in your ear.. and I don't have enough ear pieces to go around.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 27, 2003 at 10:53 PM Post #23 of 30
Hey all,

just talked with Tim from Experience Audio. Sounds like we're gonna have some fun this Saturday
smily_headphones1.gif

Anyhow, one thing he needs someone, anyone to bring is chairs. He doesn't have many chairs, so unless we wanna be standing and/or sitting around, someone please bring some chairs.. I'm sitting in an apartment.. so I don't have much I can provide.. I know Eric's bringing some chairs and a table, ... but if anyone has any folding chairs of some sort that they can provide, please post here that you're bringing chairs, and how many.
smily_headphones1.gif

Second thing... I don't think food is a very good idea. Chips and pop don't go well with $5k equipment. So I'd probably suggest not to bring any.. If you're hungry, there's a teriyaki place, bubble tea, Jack in the Box two blocks away.

Also, if you have any question for Tim regarding Saturday, or anything else for that matter, contact him.. His number is: (206)729-7209.

He's looking forward to the meet, and I know most of us are, too!
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 27, 2003 at 11:58 PM Post #24 of 30
I've received responses from some people who haven't posted in this thread. gdahl is coming, and so is Lynn Olson; Frag|LE- seems to be coming as well. Three people still haven't gotten my PM.

Feb 28, 2003 at 12:42 PM Post #26 of 30
Just to take a quick headcount...:

[So Tim, if you're reading this thread.. this is about as many people to expect.. plus minus maybe 2 or 3..]

eric343
tone
radrd
vwap
hawkman
bosh
redshifter
Dan H
gdahl
Lynn Olson
Frag|LE

And AFAIK, looking down the list for this thread, that's it so far. There's still those three people that have yet to get radrd's PM's... so I'd say we'll have about 15 people, and that's about it. I'd say it's a fairly good size.
biggrin.gif

Look forward to seeing you all!

[EDIT:] And lemme know if I missed anyone...

Mar 1, 2003 at 6:42 AM Post #29 of 30
Quote:

Originally posted by braillediver
Is Gdahl bringing his Esprivo amp?

Eric are you bringing an MG Head? I could bring a 7729 and some other tubes?

Seems like too much fun to miss.

Mitch

Doesn't look like the MG head will be coming unless someone can bring some fuses... (the fuse is blown inside and I haven't got any spares)

Mar 1, 2003 at 9:39 PM Post #30 of 30
i miggghhhtt be able to come.. looking doubtful tho.. im still sick, i called in sick to work, i work tomorrow, and i have to go, and my friends birthday party is tonight.... maybe i can talk my parents into it tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back