Morning [size=xx-small](8AM-noon)[/size]
Afternoon [size=xx-small](noon-6PM)[/size]
Evening [size=xx-small](6PM-on)[/size]

Which month?:
July
August
September

-----

Perhaps we can get something figured out this way.
biggrin.gif

Jul 13, 2003 at 12:02 AM Post #2 of 36
I'm going to be working nights in Aug and Sept, and I have no idea what days I will have off, but if it is held closer to the east side, then there is a better chance that I would come. Though, it is highly unlikely that I will be able to attend anyway.
redface.gif

Jul 13, 2003 at 6:15 PM Post #3 of 36
Hmm.. So far it's looking like it's split between weekdays and weekend evenings in August..

That's like.. the whole month
wink.gif
Um.. Anyone have any ideas? I don't feel like making any decisions.. 'cause that would mean I'd have to make more later.. and I don't wanna incase I can't go, etc.

Jul 14, 2003 at 2:32 AM Post #4 of 36
I should be able to make it if its the first weekend of august Any time is okay though. After this first weekend, I wont be able to come.
frown.gif
Flying back to the U.K. to visit family and friends for summer.
biggrin.gif

Jul 19, 2003 at 10:55 AM Post #6 of 36
Well it looks like it'll be somewhere around Seattle, on a weekend evening, sometime in august. If we're gonna do this, we should start planning who can host and when...

Any volunteers?
tongue.gif

Personally, I'd like to pull this off before the August the 6th. Otherwise, I wont be here.
frown.gif

Jul 25, 2003 at 5:58 AM Post #7 of 36
Greetings everyone (I'm new to head-fi, live just N. of Renton)...

Is this the usual Seattleite lack of motivation I'm seeing here? But the sun has been out for weeks now. Maybe another cup of coffee...
biggrin.gif

Or is everyone just really busy? Too much of that in this area too, sometimes... I tend to just meander thru life, more fun that way.

Can't host any GT myself, living in a small condo with my brother. However, wouldn't mind attending a meeting and getting to know a few fellow audio/headphone fans around the area (and I'm sure somebody's curious what Denon headphones sound like
tongue.gif
). Will be keeping an eye on the thread...

Jul 30, 2003 at 5:33 AM Post #8 of 36
Hey,

How many people are we looking at for attendance?

I live alone and can host but the place isn't terribly large so it would probably have to be 10-12 people at the most. I'm pretty close to Microsoft so just off of 520.

Of course, after looking through the photos from the last meet, I'm not so sure I would let any of those people through my front door.
rolleyes.gif

I fine with most evenings but after this weekend (I'll be out of town for a few days).

Jul 30, 2003 at 11:24 AM Post #9 of 36
whos photos hahaha ... i havent seen them anyway ....so i cant comment ...

we could do the meet at my place ...we have the bottom floor to play with its quite roomy.... weds-sat-- after 3pm .... sunday-tues ...all day is fine ...

Jul 31, 2003 at 5:06 AM Post #11 of 36
Quote:

Originally posted by xtreme4099
whos photos hahaha ... i havent seen them anyway ....so i cant comment ...

we could do the meet at my place ...we have the bottom floor to play with its quite roomy.... weds-sat-- after 3pm .... sunday-tues ...all day is fine ...

Are you reachable via Metro? No car here (I'm not destitute, just putting my $$ into other things).

Arrgh, if this happens at night on a weekend it could be a problem (no buses running late). Anyone else live on the Eastside who might be willing to help out with rides, wherever needed? Gas money I can do...
tongue.gif

Jul 31, 2003 at 5:09 AM Post #12 of 36
Quote:

Originally posted by Wilson M.
Of course, after looking through the photos from the last meet, I'm not so sure I would let any of those people through my front door.
rolleyes.gif

Could be that nobody would want to walk through your front door, either. Worth thinking about...

Jul 31, 2003 at 5:36 AM Post #13 of 36
yes i am reachable via metro ... theres a bus stop like two blocks from my house .... you get on the 255 or 252 ...

im in kingsgate ....totem lake kirkland ...

Jul 31, 2003 at 8:19 AM Post #14 of 36
Quote:

Originally posted by fewtch
Could be that nobody would want to walk through your front door, either. Worth thinking about...

Sad but quite probably true.
frown.gif
(they really need a "cry" smilie)

I suspect no one will show up unless I provide liquor and women.
eek.gif

Buses on the weekends and in the evening on the east side are pretty dodgy. It would be better to try to hook up a car pool of some kind. Can't get anywhere easily on this side of the lake without a car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back