Seattle Meet in Binarual Surround Sound!!!!
Aug 17, 2004 at 2:01 AM Post #16 of 29
Hey, that recording was just like I was there, again, hahaha... I thought you were listening to Binural not recording it. I'm going to try my K-1000's with this PPA and the bigger PS after I make up a 1/4" adapter. You'll have to wait now
biggrin.gif

Aug 17, 2004 at 8:30 AM Post #17 of 29
yeah good stuff eh? btw if you hear the music being listened to loud, its because i placed the mic a bit down on my neck and continued to listen to phones.

Aug 18, 2004 at 9:22 AM Post #18 of 29
the senn woodie sounded good to me ... the instruments were placed closer to the wearers ears, more forward sounding much like my grado225, very smooth and articulate,the silver senn cable was nice too, i was suprised i thought closing the senns woulda destroyed their sound but it didnt, of the woodies what amazed me most was grado sr225 woodie with silver cable its like a whole different phone, i liked it better than the rs1s and mspros, very smooth articulate, insane bass, without breaking a sweat, they mean business.

Aug 25, 2004 at 10:54 PM Post #19 of 29
hehehehe >360k
biggrin.gif
10.4MB in 29 seconds...

Now to go listen...
biggrin.gif

done listening now... very cool, I want some good binaural music recordings now... that's very impressive...

Aug 26, 2004 at 1:42 PM Post #20 of 29
who 's the guy who keeps going of about low bass and wacky detail?
Nice recording though, quite neat to say the least.
One thing I must mention right away.
You guys sound like you are chewing 5 wrigley's while speaking.
i guess that's the drawl one associates with Americans.

No offense intended, If i ever get down to US and get a chance to attend a meet that would be fun.

Kunwar

Aug 27, 2004 at 4:08 AM Post #21 of 29
I just finished listening to this. On my K1000s, it's just insane detailed!
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
I wonder how such binaural recording would be with better mics and ADC.

Sep 14, 2004 at 8:47 AM Post #25 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by bLue_oNioN
haha the discussion about bawls sounded kinda wrong in the beginning... "your balls are stronger than anybody else's? and harder?"

Are you certain you are listening to the right file?
tongue.gif

Jul 2, 2005 at 7:12 PM Post #26 of 29
I know this is a VERY old thread, but does anybody still have the binaural recordings? I'm interested in hearing what goes on at these meets and I'm also curious as to how the binaural recording will sound.

Jul 6, 2005 at 12:30 AM Post #27 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure
I know this is a VERY old thread, but does anybody still have the binaural recordings? I'm interested in hearing what goes on at these meets and I'm also curious as to how the binaural recording will sound.

Here is the binaural track most commonly referenced here on Head-Fi. It's a recording of someone shaking a matchbox around a binarual mic. It's very creepy. I have a few others on my hard drive that I got off the internet (one of them is no longer available, and the other I can't remember where I found) but both of them are too big to upload to my webspace. (If someone has about 10 megs I can upload the more impressive of the two.)

Jul 6, 2005 at 2:50 PM Post #29 of 29
Thanks, but I already have the match binaural (And it is indeed creepy
eek.gif
). I'd just like to hear what goes on at a meet and what a more realistic (Realistic as in what is more likely to happen in a natural environment. Shaking a match box or people talking?) binaural recording would sound like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back