Seattle Meet at Bottlehead MARCH 5,2011
Jan 11, 2011 at 10:39 AM Post #91 of 238

Quote:
Good to hear from you again. Good luck with your new place and the added cost of a speaker setup.

Good to hear from you too! Looks like you've picked up a Zana since we last chatted NICE. 

Jan 13, 2011 at 2:43 AM Post #93 of 238
UM, I don't think so? All the previous meets never had one. Some Head-fiers have brought their kids. You should be fine, just come and listen to gear, and have a good time meeting everybody.

Quote:
there isn't an age limit to this is there? i would hate to show up only to get bouncer'd back

Jan 13, 2011 at 12:04 PM Post #94 of 238

Quote:
there isn't an age limit to this is there? i would hate to show up only to get bouncer'd back

My only request is if you wear diapers you bring someone who can change them for you. We take pride in our customer service, but even we have limits.

Jan 17, 2011 at 10:50 PM Post #95 of 238
Damn, I don't think I can still make this.  Seeing Devotchka at the Paramount at 7:30 later that night and the 3-8 timeframe is cutting it too close.  I was planning on still going if it started at 11 or 12 like usual.  But with the ferry, I don't see how I can still go.  The good thing is I know there will be another meet scheduled in a few months.

Jan 17, 2011 at 10:54 PM Post #96 of 238
Bummer, sorry to hear you wont make it.

Jan 18, 2011 at 12:03 PM Post #97 of 238

Quote:
Bummer, sorry to hear you wont make it.

Yeah, this is the first one I'll miss since I moved here.  When I bought tickets for show, assumed meet was earlier.  Figured I could go 11-3 and have plenty of time.  

Jan 21, 2011 at 4:46 PM Post #98 of 238
Sorry to hear you can't make it iamoneagain. Glad to see you at the secret meet though. Will be making an attendance list shortly. Will be updating the first post. Just keep an eye on it.

Jan 21, 2011 at 10:08 PM Post #99 of 238

Quote:
Sorry to hear you can't make it iamoneagain. Glad to see you at the secret meet though. Will be making an attendance list shortly. Will be updating the first post. Just keep an eye on it.

Keep me in mind for any future secret meets.  I was really looking forward to hearing the Stax setup but hopefully get to hear it at a later point. 

Jan 22, 2011 at 2:51 AM Post #100 of 238
I just ordered the new offramp 4 and some nos 6h30 real dr tubes for my dac. Hope to have it before the meet for once. Still need to pick up amarra for the computer and get used to it. Meets are always so much fun wither there are a few people are a lot.

Jan 22, 2011 at 9:14 PM Post #101 of 238
Started to update the 1st post a bit with Head-fiers I know are coming. I will go through the thread again and catch the people I missed. The Meet is coming soon.

Jan 23, 2011 at 1:41 PM Post #102 of 238
I should note here that Google maps has all of the businesses in our park in the wrong places, and Mapquest is off too.

Our address is:

9415 Coppertop Loop NE
Suite 101
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110

If that doesn't come up in your GPS try the intersection of Sportsman Club Road NE and NE Business Park Lane

When you turn from Sportsman Club road at the Sportsman Business Park sign, you are turning onto NE Business Park Lane. Turn left from there into the business park with the "copper" roofed buildings. The parking lot is "Coppertop Loop NE". We are in the very first green building on your left (still working on getting large scale signage up, but there are Bottlehead signs in our office windows). Our front door is the one with the frosted glass and "101" on it.

Phone is 206-451-4275

Jan 23, 2011 at 6:27 PM Post #104 of 238
Are you going to bring your wa2 hippy?

Jan 23, 2011 at 9:39 PM Post #105 of 238
I will if someone wants me too. Im between a rock and a hard place in that I was hoping to ride my bike their making the ferry trip a whole lot easier but if I bring the Lyr and the WA2 and my phones Ill have to be in my truck. But I have a feeling thats what Im gonna do even though my bike would make things way easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back