Seattle/Eastside micro-meet?
Jul 7, 2004 at 6:50 AM Post #16 of 26
Somebody bring the K1000's. There are a few Vancouverites that are dying to hear them.
wink.gif

All my monies and time are going bye bye to purchasing a condo, so no extra fun time travel for me in the near future.

-Ed

Jul 7, 2004 at 11:59 AM Post #17 of 26
you movin to BC edwood?

Jul 7, 2004 at 5:46 PM Post #19 of 26
I'd love to host a mini-meet at my new apartment. Maybe 5-6 people. I'm right in downtown Vancouver. There is actually parking here
tongue.gif
I'm right near the water, and the new place is beautiful. I'd love to host a mini-meet for Seattle people in Vancouver. I promise you'll want to move here!
biggrin.gif

I just completed my PPA, and am waiting on the diamond buffer, and panels. I have three 5002's in there right now. Anyway, I'll definitely make it down for a seattle meet.

Trevor

***EDIT ***

I can bring:

- HD600's
- ER-4S
- PPA (Maxed)
- Custom tube amplifier (2 x 6sn7, 2 x 13gb5, 1 x #80)
- OTL32 (If MKYY allows me to, or perhaps he'll come)
- Cables (Grover SR, DiMarzio M-Path, Nordost Black Knight, Bogden SR (Maybe))
- PortaPro's
- iPod G3

Any chance of AYT999 flying in?
biggrin.gif
eek.gif

Jul 12, 2004 at 8:09 PM Post #20 of 26
are plans progressing on this? I'd bring a grace 901 and k1000s, and terabyte could bring the chazz and the k1000s.

and I haven't been to a lan party for a long time but I could be talked into it, as I have some new computer parts on the way. I have no place to offer for the meet, but does someone volunteer to take charge?

Jul 13, 2004 at 5:20 AM Post #22 of 26
I can see about getting that party area at my apartment complex. I'm up for mid-August, right now I'm swamped with last minute wedding stuff.

Maybe August 14th or 21st? Once we nail down a date I can verify that the space is available.

It's a nice facility with sofas and chairs, etc approx 25x25 feet not including the kitchen. There is seating for 10 people already, but we could pull in some additional chairs and probably handle 18 or so with plenty of room to move around (and not trip over gear). I figure we can take a card table or two and powerstrips, then lounge on the couches to listen. I'd be willing to provide some food since we have the kitchen, and afaik, there's no restrictions on alcohol there so we could do wine.

Here's a picture, sorry for the graininess, I took that photo through the glass door since its only open for reservations.
http://www.winisp.net/patricklang/clubhouse.jpg

Forgot - pool and hottub just outside that window to the left.

Jul 13, 2004 at 8:27 AM Post #23 of 26
nice .... me likey..

Jul 14, 2004 at 4:00 AM Post #26 of 26
Got the poll up! Cast your votes
smily_headphones1.gif

I did a multi-select so we can attempt to get a date that works for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back