Seattle Area Meet (Red Hook Meet)
Jun 18, 2010 at 11:01 PM Post #61 of 247

Quote:
I have little dot DAC 1, MK 3, HD 600 with cardas and ESW10JPN...should I bring any of these?

also I will drive there, so if anybody around downtown or university district area feel free to contact me for carpool...

anyway, what is red hook?

I would bring all of it if I was you. I'm planning on buying a LD DAC 1 sometime in the future, so I would love to hear yours.

Jun 18, 2010 at 11:20 PM Post #62 of 247
Redhook is good, but I dont drink anymore.
frown.gif

Jun 19, 2010 at 12:44 AM Post #63 of 247

Quote:
Anyone from the portland area going up to the meet?  Also, if you guys are interested in hearing the new Cavalli Solid State amp, let me know and we'll try to arrange to have it shipped for the meet. (pending an okay from the designer of course)

Sorry you cant make it. I am sure bigpoppa will drink your share of the ale for you. Is the cavalli already put together when you buy one or is it a DIY Project? If it is diy, does it come in a kit? I am looking forward to seeing you at a meet again so I can get a listen to all the orthos. I should have taken the opportunity at the last meet but you know how it goes.

Jun 19, 2010 at 1:36 AM Post #64 of 247
This is a going to be a commercial amp..I only helped build a prototype version of it. 

I am not yet sure if I will make it or not..trying to swing it..we'll see what happens.

Jun 19, 2010 at 1:59 AM Post #66 of 247
Red Hook is a restaurant/ brewery. Everybody can go there.

Jun 19, 2010 at 11:13 AM Post #67 of 247

Quote:
Anyone from the portland area going up to the meet?  Also, if you guys are interested in hearing the new Cavalli Solid State amp, let me know and we'll try to arrange to have it shipped for the meet. (pending an okay from the designer of course)

I'd love to hear the Cavalli personally, would be great to have it at the meet.

Jun 20, 2010 at 3:25 PM Post #69 of 247

Quote:
I'll be bringing the HE-5, and HF2.  Most likely will matching them with the EF5 amp after I sell a few more things (Dynalo). 

Nice, I'm excited to hear the HF2 again. I have a feeling that it will sound great with my LD I+.

Jun 21, 2010 at 12:53 AM Post #71 of 247
It is always nice to see new people coming to the meets. That just insures great meets in the future in a new slew of people to talk too.

Jun 21, 2010 at 2:22 AM Post #72 of 247
Josh, that is why I do it.

Jun 21, 2010 at 1:19 PM Post #73 of 247

Quote:

Totally would be interested in hearing it.  I still have time to shop around for a new amp and really don't have any idea what my budget will look like.  Depends on how the stock prices go.  ^_^

Barring some kinda deus ex machina happening, here's what I'll be bringing: LCD-2, ATH-ESW9, Yuin PK1 and PK3, iBasso D10, Corda 2Move, and hopefully a Squeezebox Touch working off a USB hard drive or card.

If anyone wants to hear a ATH-A700, I can bring that too, but since I'm already bringing a full-size along I wasn't planning on bringing the A700.

Jun 22, 2010 at 12:39 AM Post #74 of 247
I had an awesome Fathers Day. Will get the lists going here shortly. A little bird told me an awesome amp designer/builder may make it for the meet to let us audition some new designs? We will see? Hope all the fathers had a great day like me?

Jun 22, 2010 at 12:49 AM Post #75 of 247
Yeah.  My was great.  The oldest one made me card and a sticky notes holder made out of pop cycle sticks and colored with crayola felt markers - priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back