Search new In-Ear up to 70$(~50€)
Feb 4, 2014 at 5:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

MrHifi

New Head-Fier
Hello,

my present In-Ears are the SHE9000 and the Logitech UE200. But i think UE200 are much better, because the SHE9000 have to much bass.

I bought the UE200 two times and both was damaged after 2 month of using this In-ears. Now i am looking for a new InEar. I found following website: http://www.mp4nation.net

On this website your can buy much IEM and the best is, the store sells the IEMs much cheaper than other stores. --> 10€ cheaper ca.

Through investigate i have found following IEMs: Brainwavz R1, Brainwavz M5 and the SoundMagic E10.

But i can't decide what i should take. Can someone help me?

I hear hiphop like Eminem and a little bit from Billy Talent. I hear music 2 hours per day, during train ride or bus journey. This means i need isolated IEMs.

Actualley, i was very satisfied with the UE200, but i won't buy it again because it was damaged too fast. And now i am looking for new IEMs.

R1 vs M5 vs E10. What are the advantages and the disadvantages? The SHE9000 is dreadful versus the UE200. Have R1, M5 and E10 also so much bass like the SHE9000?

What is better? What should i buy? Is there any other IEMs, that i could buy? In this mp4nation-shop there are many. I would go up to 70$, that is ca. 50€. I live in Austria and so i have to pay in Euros :).

I hope you can help me!

sincerly,

MrHifi

Feb 5, 2014 at 10:12 AM Post #3 of 5
Make sure you check the return/cancellation policies of MP4Nation, there was a recent thread here about someone that ordered a product that was listed as in-stock, but they put his order on back-order. When he canceled the order, they charged him a pretty high cancellation fee.

I'm not familiar with the IEMs you are considering, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back