SE530s
Oct 10, 2009 at 1:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

GuOD

100+ Head-Fier
I've been using SE530 for listening while commuting or relaxing and I would use SF5P for the gym.

Today I made the big mistake of pairing my SE530 with my gym ipod shuffle for a short commute... now I don't think I can go to the gym without my SE530
icon10.gif

The SE530s are just so comfortable and sound leagues ahead of SF5P. I wanted to avoid wearing such expensive earbuds to the gym but I don't think I can find a replacement that fits as well and sounds as good!

Just wanted to say that these earbuds have ruined my listening!!
angry_face.gif

Oct 10, 2009 at 1:18 AM Post #2 of 8
Just sell SF5P and buy custom 3, it sound close to SE530 but different sound signature.......

Oct 10, 2009 at 3:03 AM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by GuOD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been using SE530 for listening while commuting or relaxing and I would use SF5P for the gym.

Today I made the big mistake of pairing my SE530 with my gym ipod shuffle for a short commute... now I don't think I can go to the gym without my SE530
icon10.gif

The SE530s are just so comfortable and sound leagues ahead of SF5P. I wanted to avoid wearing such expensive earbuds to the gym but I don't think I can find a replacement that fits as well and sounds as good!

Just wanted to say that these earbuds have ruined my listening!!
angry_face.gif

The 530s should be fine with a bit of exercising, they are built pretty well.

Oct 10, 2009 at 1:42 PM Post #5 of 8
The Shure SE530's build quality is very good, so there should be no reason not to wear them in the gym.

Oct 11, 2009 at 3:41 AM Post #7 of 8
They should be great for the gym. They would put you in your own little world when working out.

Oct 11, 2009 at 5:03 AM Post #8 of 8
gym with se530 is fine except that cable is annoying on some machines (it is under my shirt, working out on machines that require a flat stomach can be hellish). they hold up against sweat well.just make sure u have spare foam tips ready since they turn gross after mixing with sweats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back