Se530s on backorder with no ETA?
Oct 2, 2008 at 5:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

panda67

Head-Fier
I just tried to order a pair of Shure SE530s from them directly, it’s been about a week and my credit card was only charged $1 and then refunded.

I proceeded to send them an e-mail and I was informed that the se530s were on backorder with no ETA...

Is it possible that they are phasing out the se530s? And possibly putting new product on the market?

Oct 2, 2008 at 7:10 PM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by panda67 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just tried to order a pair of Shure SE530s from them directly, it’s been about a week and my credit card was only charged $1 and then refunded.

I proceeded to send them an e-mail and I was informed that the se530s were on backorder with no ETA...

Is it possible that they are phasing out the se530s? And possibly putting new product on the market?

that process with the $1 is usually just a credit check to see if you can actually pay with that card, as for the phones being on back order, thats odd.

im in the uk and just received a brand new set from shure distribution UK after a return, i managed to send my old set to them and recieve a brand new set within 4 days, so they arent short of them over here.

as for phasing them out, i highly doubt that, they are the flagship model and even if they have a better upcoming set that would only put the se530 into second place, certainly not far enough down the pecking order to phase out
happy_face1.gif

Oct 2, 2008 at 7:47 PM Post #3 of 5
Why not hit up SoundEarphones? I got mine from them for a good price.

Oct 2, 2008 at 7:55 PM Post #4 of 5
Does anybody actually buy retail? - Donald Trump

Oct 2, 2008 at 8:09 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by roxxor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anybody actually buy retail? - Donald Trump

I get accommodations from them via my employer.... better price then online....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back