SE530 rubbing against clothes?
Sep 19, 2007 at 8:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

invisiblegun

Head-Fier
Hey there, I'm forgetting the term for it--when the cord rubs against something and you hear it distinctly in your earphone, such as walking against wind, etc--but was wondering does the SE530 suffer much from this?

I have a SE210 and it does pretty well--I don't hear too much of the noise in the headphone. However, my Er6i is horrible and is essentially useless for mobile listening.

Sorry if this all sounds convoluted--but any answers out there?

Sep 19, 2007 at 9:18 PM Post #2 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by invisiblegun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey there, I'm forgetting the term for it--when the cord rubs against something and you hear it distinctly in your earphone, such as walking against wind, etc--but was wondering does the SE530 suffer much from this?

I have a SE210 and it does pretty well--I don't hear too much of the noise in the headphone. However, my Er6i is horrible and is essentially useless for mobile listening.

Sorry if this all sounds convoluted--but any answers out there?

The E500/SE530 are not microphonic if worn (as intended) over the ear.

Sep 19, 2007 at 10:30 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by gtp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The E500/SE530 are not microphonic if worn (as intended) over the ear.

Not for some people (like me). It still had microphonic sounds. A shirt clip reduces it too.

Sep 19, 2007 at 10:47 PM Post #6 of 7
I have the E500's and have not experienced any microphonic sounds from the cable rubbing against my clothes or other objects. I always wear them properly (up and over the ear), BTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back