SE530 or W3 or IE8 if i like bose QC2
May 10, 2009 at 8:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

dippyboy_87

100+ Head-Fier
I'm soon gonna buy a high-end universal iem. I haven't heard any high-end iem as of now as they are unavailable in my country other than the shures and the bose. At present my setup consists of the Bose QC2 connected with N91 8gb or the sansa clip. I really like the sound signature of the bose. Good bass presence, warm mids, soft yet extended treble which causes no ear-fatigue over extended listening, and great soundstage. And i listen to a wide variety of music.
So which of the following iems do u think will better satify me :-
1) westone 3
2) shure SE530
3) sennheiser IE8
4) westone UM3X
Pls feel free to post any other viable option if u may think of.
Thanx.

May 10, 2009 at 8:37 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by dippyboy_87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm soon gonna buy a high-end universal iem. I haven't heard any high-end iem as of now as they are unavailable in my country other than the shures and the bose. At present my setup consists of the Bose QC2 connected with N91 8gb or the sansa clip. I really like the sound signature of the bose. Good bass presence, warm mids, soft yet extended treble which causes no ear-fatigue over extended listening, and great soundstage. And i listen to a wide variety of music.
So which of the following iems do u think will better satify me :-
1) westone 3
2) shure SE530
3) sennheiser IE8
4) westone UM3X
Pls feel free to post any other viable option if u may think of.
Thanx.

You yourself said only 15 mins ago (http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/a...ml#post5672484) that the W3 "is already been plagued by sibilance issues"

Why now include the W3 on your list?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back