Scrubs T.V Show
Oct 20, 2006 at 2:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

Chiliman

500+ Head-Fier
Anyone else watch this show? IMHO it is one of the funniest shows to ever hit Comedy Central.

Oct 20, 2006 at 2:42 AM Post #2 of 23
Scrubs is one of the best shows out there. I can't decide whether I like Arrested Development or Scrubs more. Either way, Arrested Development gets my award for longest laugh, but Scrubs, with its masterful timing, gets my award for hardest laugh.

I tried to make my cell phone number C-A-L-L-T-U-R. It didn't work.

Oct 20, 2006 at 4:05 AM Post #3 of 23
I love Arrested Development, but no way are either of these "the best" to hit Comedy Central. I mean, we're forgetting about such masterpeices like The League of Gentlemen. I mean come on! Neither show holds a candle to that one!

Oct 20, 2006 at 6:24 AM Post #4 of 23
I love this show. The 3. season wasn't in the german program but tomorrow will season 4 start (after more than 2 years break). I'm looking forward to it.

Oct 20, 2006 at 6:48 AM Post #5 of 23
I love me some scrubs, I've seen every episode. I just hope the cast doesn't get too cool for school and start leaving.

Oct 20, 2006 at 7:48 AM Post #7 of 23
Season 6 will be a mid season replacement, expect it to start early in the new year. Zach Braff will be leaving after this series and it looks like they will not carry on without him.

And yes, scrubs is great, the best american comedy at the moment for sure.

Oct 20, 2006 at 8:17 AM Post #8 of 23
Scrubs is my all-time favorite sitcom. I can't seem to find many people that share my point of view, however. I think a lot of it is the fact that it demands your ernest attention for it to reach it's potential. It's very witty and fast paced. Arested Development is another show that rewards your undivided attention and is also one of my favorites.

Needless to say, I can't wait until season six.

Oct 20, 2006 at 2:43 PM Post #10 of 23
I have my mythtv box set to record on any channel at any time. So i always have a few episodes to watch every night. I'll be kind of sad if braff leaves after season six; however I also feel as if its proper time to go maybe coming soon.

WIth that said I found an interview of him with somebody and he said:

Quote:

Ausiello: You're going around saying this is your last season. Is that your story and you're stickin' to it?
Braff: That was [taken] a little bit out of context. What I said was that this is the first year where it'll be up to me. I'm not necessarily leaving. It's all up in the air; nothing's decided.

Ausiello: You'd be open to continuing for another season?
Braff: Yeah. There's a bunch of variables that would need to be in place, but yeah.

Ausiello: I spoke to Bill Lawrence and he said if you do leave, he might replace you with a new actor or promote Donald Faison to lead (Ask Ausiello 8/30). Your reaction?
Braff: I think it's great. The show is so much fun and employs a whole lot of people, and I would love it if it kept going.

So I guess we still have a little ray of hope for it to go on a little bit more.

Oct 20, 2006 at 5:42 PM Post #11 of 23
Scrubs
thumbsupformal.gif

Braff
thumbsupformal.gif

Sarah Chalke (Elliot)
thumbsupformal.gif
naughty.gif

Oct 20, 2006 at 6:02 PM Post #12 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by joneeboi
I tried to make my cell phone number C-A-L-L-T-U-R. It didn't work.

I'll always dial the K for you.....hahaha, I love Scrubs so much

Thank god I've got them all recorded on my computer! I watch at least 2 a day
biggrin.gif

Can't wait for season 6!

Oct 20, 2006 at 7:15 PM Post #13 of 23
I just bought season four at Fry's Electronics for $24.95. That's a damn good deal. Everywhere else it was $35+.

Oct 20, 2006 at 9:02 PM Post #15 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by meat01
Scrubs is awesome! Dr. Cox is such a smart ass. I can't belive they show The Office instead of it. Why don't they make The Office the mid season series?

Well, for one thing, 'The Office' is the most popular comedy show on network TV. Scrubs, even though I think it's a much more enriching experience, is not as popular right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back