Sci-Fi, Anime & Comic Fans- Feast your eyes on pix from MEGACON 2007!
Feb 21, 2007 at 8:52 PM Post #2 of 15
Quote:

Uh-oh. Something bad happened...

We are really sorry, but something went wrong while handling your request.
[listAlbums:1:78]

I got this message instead.

Feb 21, 2007 at 9:31 PM Post #4 of 15
LOL, Master Chief has been packing on the pounds during the off season.

6f35.jpg

-Ed

Feb 21, 2007 at 9:58 PM Post #5 of 15
Oh great, Link gone emo...

d71e.jpg

Feb 21, 2007 at 10:29 PM Post #7 of 15
Convention,

Wait 'till the one in Atlanta, Georgia in September. It is a WEEK long event. This was only 3 days long. I was there for only 4 hours. Can you imagine all the costumes Missed on Friday and Sunday? FUN!

Feb 23, 2007 at 10:11 PM Post #9 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Claus-DK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really envy you americans I've been an avid Marvel/DC reader for almost 30 years and I have never seen anything like that *sigh*

Hey somebody started this here, you could start one for Europe. I am SURE you are not the ONLY one in Europe who would like a European MegaCon. Just a thought!

Feb 23, 2007 at 10:15 PM Post #10 of 15
Well we are a lot of different languages so we do not have the same spread of titles as you do...
Just to find someone who reads the american issues (like I do) is very hard....
Last I do not think that we are crazy enough....Sadly

Feb 23, 2007 at 10:30 PM Post #11 of 15
Quote:

Well we are a lot of different languages so we do not have the same spread of titles as you do...
Just to find someone who reads the american issues (like I do) is very hard....
Last I do not think that we are crazy enough....Sadly

Hey you are from the land of Hans Christian Andersen... The Grimm brothers, Tin Tin and Asterix. Believe me, when you are in costume, there is NO language barrier and I think Europeans are WAY more crazier than Americans. Just look at Amsterdam. And you KNOW how the Britsih are, just ask Duggeh! LOL!
tongue.gif

Feb 23, 2007 at 10:51 PM Post #14 of 15
HC Andersen is correct
The Grimm brothers were German
TinTin (Herge) was Belgian (as far as I remember)
Uderzo (asterix) were french..

Amsterdam is not crazy, they just have a free spirit, like Christiania in Copenhagen..

I wont even get startet on the british....Just watch "bottom" or "black adder" then you have your typical brits LOL

Feb 23, 2007 at 10:55 PM Post #15 of 15
Quote:

HC Andersen is correct
The Grimm brothers were German
TinTin (Herge) was Belgian (as far as I remember)
Uderzo (asterix) were french..

Amsterdam is not crazy, they just have a free spirit, like Christiania in Copenhagen..

I wont even get startet on the british....Just watch "bottom" or "black adder" then you have your typical brits LOL

See, you got the Belgian, the German, the French... get started on the MEGACON Europe... or just start a Star Wars weekend at Disney Paris like the one they have at Disney MGM in U.S.A. Tick tock tick tock...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back