Schiit Mjolnir 3 - Impressions Thread
Feb 6, 2024 at 7:53 PM Post #1,306 of 3,099
Has anyone heard the Wells Milo and have comparisons against the MJ3?

Feb 6, 2024 at 8:41 PM Post #1,308 of 3,099
Got notice that mine shipped today.

Ordered 11/27/23
I also ordered on the 27th, no notice yet... fingers crossed it comes through soon.

Feb 6, 2024 at 9:45 PM Post #1,309 of 3,099
Ordered mine like a week or two before the January cutoff.
Ugh. 🫣

Feb 6, 2024 at 9:50 PM Post #1,310 of 3,099
I also ordered on the 27th, no notice yet... fingers crossed it comes through soon.
I would imagine it is in process. I just got my shipping notification this afternoon. (earlier in day I got notification from my bank the card has been charged... maybe check your card?) Hopefully I see it tomorrow or the day after. (I am only about 100 miles away from there).

Feb 6, 2024 at 10:03 PM Post #1,311 of 3,099
Ordered mine like a week or two before the January cutoff.
Ugh. 🫣
I ordered mine on December 11 and got a shipping notice today, so hopefully not too much longer.

Feb 7, 2024 at 7:39 AM Post #1,313 of 3,099
Feb 7, 2024 at 5:01 PM Post #1,314 of 3,099
Absolutely, please do!
he's selling it.

This hobby, man, LMAO. Every time I think i might have found "the one" it gets poo-poo'd the next day. LOL! If only I could afford all the possibles and have the shootout myself. Guess I gotta work up to that.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2024 at 5:08 PM Post #1,315 of 3,099
he's selling it.

This hobby, man, LMAO. Every time I think i might have found "the one" it gets poo-poo'd the next day. LOL! If only I could afford all the possibles and have the shootout myself. Guess I gotta work up to that.
Well in his defense, he did say that although amazing, it wasn’t really what he’s looking for lol

Feb 7, 2024 at 5:09 PM Post #1,316 of 3,099
he's selling it.

I've returned It 😅 going one step at the time at end of the day in this hobby you have to try and find your sweet spot in my case the pairing with the he1000 stealth wasn't great i don't use hqplayer or other stuff. But at least One thing Is sure the Mjolnir 3 and the stealth Will stay! 🎶

Feb 7, 2024 at 5:11 PM Post #1,317 of 3,099
I've returned It 😅 going one step at the time at end of the day in this hobby you have to try and find your sweet spot in my case the pairing with the he1000 stealth wasn't great i don't use hqplayer or other stuff. But at least One thing Is sure the Mjolnir 3 and the stealth Will stay! 🎶
Very good to hear, I’ll be driving Arya Organics with the MJ3 with the 2/64 as a source, my fingers are crossed lol

Feb 7, 2024 at 5:16 PM Post #1,318 of 3,099
Very good to hear, I’ll be driving Arya Organics with the MJ3 with the 2/64 as a source, my fingers are crossed lol
Had the bifrost 2/64 the cyan 2 If you like the bifrost signature Is the next upgrade for sure.
In my case the sinergy with the stealth was off as i explaind in the cyan 2 discussion, i'm not into hqplayer ecc and the cyan 2 closed the soundstage for me having the sound signature in front row and a lot of depth giving me a tunnel effect, but with the se or other hp like zmf i bet the cyan 2 Will pair great in my opinion.
In my case once i'll have the refund i'll get back the merason Frerot really loved that dac shouldn't have sold It but as i was saying you try and find out the signature you like for the music you listen, Is One of the beautiful aspects of this hobby at the end of the day you ears and your usage Is what matters. Considering all this the fact that i'm settled on the Mjolnir 3 speakes volumes on how good of an amp It is for me 😁.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2024 at 5:40 PM Post #1,319 of 3,099
Well in his defense, he did say that although amazing, it wasn’t really what he’s looking for lol
Yeah I know I just happen to have the same cans, want the same amp, and had been eyeing the Cyan2. LMAO! Im not mad, more amused than anything.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2024 at 5:42 PM Post #1,320 of 3,099
Yeah, im an HE1000 Stealth guy myself and I am looking to snag a Mjolnir 3 asap. The DAC I have I don't dislike at all but I hear all the R2R hype all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back