Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Aug 25, 2023 at 3:29 PM Post #124,771 of 150,874
Wow - I have not seen a Sound Organisation stand in years - de-rigour in the 1980's and I sold loads of em - absolute must have for Linn turntable owners back in the day
Same here. We sold loads, despite the rather industrial look.

Aug 25, 2023 at 3:32 PM Post #124,772 of 150,874
The latest Bluesound Node (2022) had a USB output. I'm currently using that.
You're right. I thought so then got confused looking at the Bluesound website. But Node FAQs made it very clear. Rag order imminent.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2023 at 4:19 PM Post #124,774 of 150,874
For future reference. If there is ever another version of the Kara, maybe is would be the KareN. I'll see myself out.
FTFY. She'd like to speak to the manager.
7wysog.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2023 at 4:51 PM Post #124,776 of 150,874
Brilliant Pebbles, of course. How can any serious audiophile not have a room full of these things?
Remember how I was writing about my ideal mastering room a few weeks ago? Add about $20,000 of these things to the BOM.

I wish the website didn't have so many broken links where the pictures used to be, it honestly looks a little sketchy. :smirk:

Aug 25, 2023 at 4:53 PM Post #124,777 of 150,874
Last edited:
Aug 25, 2023 at 4:58 PM Post #124,779 of 150,874
Brilliant Pebbles are good, there's no doubt, but these cables will "bestow the feeling of luxury and exclusivity in the hands of its beholder. Featuring beautifully alternating spirals of rose gold and bright, light gold patterns, the cables will work as a classy conversation starter or head turner. These patterns further allow for the beauty of the pure and majestic silver to shine forth. But these materials do not just exude exotic elegance. Our insistence in the inclusion of rare and precious metals such as the Gold was primarily set for the purpose of ensuring specific sonic targets that, to us, conveys the feeling of luxury and exclusivity, providing you with the most luxurious of leisures as you experience the exotic release of smooth natural timbres."

"These cables elevate the divine form to a whole new level. A result of hours of research, these cables further boast a unique ergonomic advantage over our previous cables. This level of flexibility and comfort will have you wrapped around its fingers while listening to your favorite anthems."

speaker-cables01.jpg

cables01.jpg

Aug 25, 2023 at 5:24 PM Post #124,783 of 150,874
Brilliant Pebbles are good, there's no doubt, but these cables will "bestow the feeling of luxury and exclusivity in the hands of its beholder. Featuring beautifully alternating spirals of rose gold and bright, light gold patterns, the cables will work as a classy conversation starter or head turner. These patterns further allow for the beauty of the pure and majestic silver to shine forth. But these materials do not just exude exotic elegance. Our insistence in the inclusion of rare and precious metals such as the Gold was primarily set for the purpose of ensuring specific sonic targets that, to us, conveys the feeling of luxury and exclusivity, providing you with the most luxurious of leisures as you experience the exotic release of smooth natural timbres."

"These cables elevate the divine form to a whole new level. A result of hours of research, these cables further boast a unique ergonomic advantage over our previous cables. This level of flexibility and comfort will have you wrapped around its fingers while listening to your favorite anthems."

Looks like an anaconda swallowed a pony! :xf_eek:

Beat to the punchline by @roadcykler. :D

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2023 at 5:28 PM Post #124,784 of 150,874

Florida called asking about their missing anacondas.....

double ninja'd by @roadcykler and @Ripper2860

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2023 at 5:29 PM Post #124,785 of 150,874

speaker-cables01.jpg

cables01.jpg
I've never seen actual pythons used for cabling. 😯

Users who are viewing this thread

Back