Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Jul 28, 2023 at 7:10 PM Post #122,551 of 150,494
Coors?! :disappointed:
Does not qualify as a beer. Sorry buddy... :laughing:
Disagree! Coors out in Colorado is way better than anywhere else. I had “one” out in Colorado on a ski trip and it tasted unlike any Coors I could ever remember drinking. It was highly enjoyable 😁

Jul 28, 2023 at 8:25 PM Post #122,555 of 150,494
craft beers are overrated. i'd love an ice cold Coors right now, or a Modelo or any other decent lager.
Negra Modelo is my go-to Mexican beer. I assume that’s what you meant. 🤠🍺

Jul 28, 2023 at 8:27 PM Post #122,556 of 150,494
Coors or Modelo
All good for a fellow

Then there's Yuengling,
Good to keep you singing

If it's your Schiit stack where you're at,
Kool yourself down with tall cold Labatt!

I'll stop now. :beerchug:

Jul 28, 2023 at 8:29 PM Post #122,557 of 150,494
craft beers are overrated. i'd love an ice cold Coors right now, or a Modelo or any other decent lager.
Blech!!!! If I have to drink beer it better be some microbrew that knows how to make decent beer and not some dreck like Coors or Bud or Modelo.

Of course, if I have a choice, a nice Napa Cab is always preferred.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2023 at 8:43 PM Post #122,558 of 150,494
Blech!!!! If I have to drink beer it better be some microbrew that knows how to make decent beer and not some dreck like Coors or Bud or Modelo.

Of course, if I have a choice, a nice Napa Cab is always preferred.

lol.....If I have to drink wine it better be because I'm eating Italian food and my Miller Lite just doesnt seem to do the job...

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2023 at 8:45 PM Post #122,559 of 150,494
So I guess Schlitz is not on your short-list of desirable beers? 😏

Jul 28, 2023 at 9:04 PM Post #122,561 of 150,494
Stuff repeats? Here?

Is it Whiskey? Or is it Whisky? Just kidding, really .......and for sure all cats sitting in cardboard boxes are good! Oops, I said cardboard. Dogs are ok too.

Jul 28, 2023 at 9:07 PM Post #122,562 of 150,494
I don't know if thats for me or @JanMc

Likely a hard no for both of us...

It was my first beer though....I'm sure I've mentioned the story here a time or twelve over the past 5 years.... everything here repeats itself.
Lol. It was my first beer. I was 16 and driving around on the beach (Wrightsville in NC) with a buddy in his dad's 4WD Range Rover when we ran across a dive bar on a lonely stretch of beach. It was 90+ degrees and we were hot and thirsty. Walked in and we were the only patrons at 3 PM. It was dark inside and the AC felt great. Sat at the bar and the bartender asked what we wanted. Behind him was a glorious neon sign for Schlitz beer, so not knowing schiit about beer, that's what we ordered. We were 16 and it was ice cold! Still ranks as one of the best beers I've ever had. Funny how memories work. 😄

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back