Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Feb 6, 2022 at 7:26 PM Post #88,171 of 150,333
Hmmmm...I wonder how it would look on the hood of my 2011 Mustang with the rest of the car remaining "Performance White" (so I can still find it!). I probably could not afford it, LOL! :L3000:

I guess that it would turn out be the American Muscle version of this car

Feb 6, 2022 at 9:08 PM Post #88,172 of 150,333
just give it up.... you have had your day... we here over the pond have had enough... either start to supply more stock of just fek aff.

On no! Headfi problems pooped in you dinner. So sad :disappointed_relieved:

People get so bent out of shape over some company and their products hahahaha. Go take a walk. Maybe get a girlfriend. How about reading a book and learning something? There is indeed a world out there away from products and consumption.

Unless....it's a conspiracy!!! Schiit has set out to destroy *your* life. You caught on...crap...

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2022 at 10:15 PM Post #88,173 of 150,333
just give it up.... you have had your day... we here over the pond have had enough... either start to supply more stock of just fek aff.

Feb 6, 2022 at 10:31 PM Post #88,174 of 150,333
I think you're confused. This is the Schiit thread, not the crap thread.

Feb 6, 2022 at 10:48 PM Post #88,175 of 150,333
On no! Headfi problems pooped in you dinner. So sad :disappointed_relieved:

People get so bent out of shape over some company and their products hahahaha. Go take a walk. Maybe get a girlfriend. How about reading a book and learning something? There is indeed a world out there away from products and consumption.

Unless....it's a conspiracy!!! Schiit has set out to destroy *your* life. You caught on...crap...
ROFL! But......

1644205636918.png

Feb 6, 2022 at 11:17 PM Post #88,176 of 150,333
Then what will UPS, USPS, FedEx and Amazon do when you have a package?
USPS is easy - we don't have mail delivery in our tiny little village. Everyone has to go to the post office to get their mail.

We're currently doing our usual winter battle with UPS and FedEx - they get to the top of our road where our driveway branches off and tend to just drop the packages there. I usually have our stuff delivered to me at work where we have daily UPS and FedEx delivery and pickup. We're making progress this year - we put up a big sign at the driveway that says they've made it this far, finish the job. Compared to the hill they just came up, the driveway's easy.

Have yet to see an Amazon truck on our rural roads. I'll sort that one out when we get to it.

Feb 6, 2022 at 11:46 PM Post #88,178 of 150,333
Dood, calm down... If X is not available where you are, get Y. In the current supply chain chaos, be happy you can get food and drink.

Feb 7, 2022 at 1:07 AM Post #88,179 of 150,333

I watched the new Suicide Squad and a couple episodes of Peacemaker yesterday to pass time while being hungover, and I have to say at no point has Marvel made anything as fun with their stuff.

Feb 7, 2022 at 2:40 AM Post #88,180 of 150,333
The announcement of a new Modi reminded me of an old question that I had but I never bothered to go find out: Was there a reason given by Schiit on why they chose not to move Modi MB to Unison USB?

I've been rocking a Modi MB ever since it has been released and I must say that it's the one audio component that I never thought to upgrade or replace lol. The only DAC that I will replace it with will be a Modi MB with Unison.

Feb 7, 2022 at 2:42 AM Post #88,181 of 150,333
I watched the new Suicide Squad and a couple episodes of Peacemaker yesterday to pass time while being hungover, and I have to say at no point has Marvel made anything as fun with their stuff.
Deadpool comes closest but on the whole, MCU is in a pretty sweet spot and I have no desire for them to be more "Peacemaker-like". And I say this as a huge fan of Peacemaker.

Feb 7, 2022 at 4:00 AM Post #88,182 of 150,333
Deadpool comes closest but on the whole, MCU is in a pretty sweet spot and I have no desire for them to be more "Peacemaker-like". And I say this as a huge fan of Peacemaker.
I don't read the comics, and generally come into movies wanting to be entertained.
Watched Deadpool again last night and by my metrics it's very entertaining :relaxed:
* and I really have soft spot for Morena Baccarin

Feb 7, 2022 at 4:19 AM Post #88,183 of 150,333
The announcement of a new Modi reminded me of an old question that I had but I never bothered to go find out: Was there a reason given by Schiit on why they chose not to move Modi MB to Unison USB?
Modi MB was scheduled to be discontinued. Then the AKM factory fire happened which jeopardized the base Modi, and the Modi MB was given a reprieve. It doesn't make sense to retrofit Unison USB into the current circuit board. Now that the base Modi has been moved away from AKM chipset, Modi MB cancellation might be under consideration again.

Feb 7, 2022 at 4:43 AM Post #88,184 of 150,333
Modi MB was scheduled to be discontinued. Then the AKM factory fire happened which jeopardized the base Modi, and the Modi MB was given a reprieve. It doesn't make sense to retrofit Unison USB into the current circuit board. Now that the base Modi has been moved away from AKM chipset, Modi MB cancellation might be under consideration again.
Thanks for the link! Hopefully they can somehow turn the Modi MB into the Modius MB with a price tag of $350. It'll be a darn shame if they cancel the Modi MB and the cheapest MB DAC you can get is the Bifrost priced at $699.

Feb 7, 2022 at 5:17 AM Post #88,185 of 150,333
Have yet to see an Amazon truck on our rural roads. I'll sort that one out when we get to it.
Based on how you described your neck of the woods, it's probably going to be Amazon delivery drones before Amazon trucks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back