Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
May 23, 2021 at 4:27 PM Post #77,236 of 150,772
Of course not. How naive.
Contact me via the way we did an convince me that you are the friend where I spend a lot of energy on.
Then tell me why it's so obvious to disappear and reappear years later without telling me anything at all.
FYI: I obviously did not put you on ignore in spite of my anger for (if you're real) your absurd and disrespectful behaviour.
"Sigh"...You do realize that I have no idea why you are saying this? Of course you do. "...absurd and disrepectful behaviour"?
If we are no longer friends because I have been sick and not around and because I finally came back but you and a couple others have chosen to say (in the face of reality) that this is not me? Okay. Your choice. I think you're a good person but again I have no idea why you have decided to behave this way. Behave. Not "act".

If this is an act then the Oscar is yours, brother. :beerchug:

There is a waiting period for the Modius. Given that some here have said it is worth it I shall begin saving for one and I will send the M100 to a relative.

May 23, 2021 at 4:41 PM Post #77,238 of 150,772
"Sigh"...You do realize that I have no idea why you are saying this? Of course you do. "...absurd and disrepectful behaviour"?
If we are no longer friends because I have been sick and not around and because I finally came back but you and a couple others have chosen to say (in the face of reality) that this is not me? Okay. Your choice. I think you're a good person but again I have no idea why you have decided to behave this way. Behave. Not "act".

There is a waiting period for the Modius. Given that some here have said it is worth it I shall begin saving for one and I will send the M100 to a relative.

I don't want this discussion in public because there's no room for me to not be unethical or disregard some very important oaths I took.
I hope you understand that's why I ask you to return to our former way of communication.
Furthermore, I hope it's really you, my old friend.

May 23, 2021 at 5:09 PM Post #77,239 of 150,772
Thanks Jason.

I didn’t want to insinuate your CS people are not doing their job. If that’s what came across, I’m sorry for that. My suggestion was merely that some Level 2 support and documentation for non-proprietary Schiit would be awesome, and it could probably take some pressure away from your CS department and the distributors.

The weeks or months is my estimation of total turnaround, including shipping. Germany - California and back will certainly not be anywhere near overnight, unless it’s very very expensive. International shipping being what it is at the moment, it also seems rather dicey.

I have the highest confidence in my repair guy. He’s a certified master TV and audio technician (it’s a regulated vocation here in Germany). If you’ve watched international sports events out of Germany in the last years, the signal you got went through equipment he maintains. He does a bit of custom Hifi and repairs on the side. I’m positive he’s capable and equipped for the job.

Thank you very much for the part info. It’s exactly what I needed.
A kind PM might have worked too.

May 23, 2021 at 5:20 PM Post #77,240 of 150,772
I don't want this discussion in public because there's no room for me to not be unethical or disregard some very important oaths I took.
I hope you understand that's why I ask you to return to our former way of communication.
Furthermore, I hope it's really you, my old friend.
Yes, it seems very simple: if the person posting is who they say they are, simply contact Pietro and talk to him.

May 23, 2021 at 6:30 PM Post #77,242 of 150,772
Going against the grain for a minute, I'm going to go ahead and enjoy a nice hazy IPA while I make dinner. :beerchug:

Sorry for the late edit. Taking my own advice for once.

Last edited:
May 23, 2021 at 6:34 PM Post #77,243 of 150,772
I'm having a nice Scottish Ale. 😄

Last edited:
May 23, 2021 at 6:43 PM Post #77,245 of 150,772
Up next. Heavy Seas' Peg Leg Imperial Stout.

Then switching from 2 channel to headphones.

Beer and Music to the rescue. 😉

May 23, 2021 at 6:54 PM Post #77,246 of 150,772

When I ordered last week, Schiit said 4-6 week shipping time for Modius. Mine was shipped same day I ordered it. YMMV. I was happily surprised.

May 23, 2021 at 8:18 PM Post #77,247 of 150,772
You folks need to get thee sens to Yorkshire and drink (edit, not drive. One doesn't drink and drive) Theakston's Old Peculiar. Now there's a beer that doesn't travel well........
Can do. Planning on a driving holiday from London to a friend’s in Seahouses. And The Dales are on my camera’s list of targets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back