Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Jun 13, 2023 at 4:13 PM Post #119,911 of 151,795
Well done. But, I don't have friends, or email lists, that's why I hang out here...! 🤪 🤣
You don't need any emails or friends to donate ... the link is just above, mate. :)

Jun 13, 2023 at 4:15 PM Post #119,913 of 151,795
Every little bit helps, could only afford a modest contribution for now.

Jun 13, 2023 at 4:18 PM Post #119,914 of 151,795
Just going back in time ... here are examples of the previous Ukraine project that Pietro led.
That one was to supply DWB with 3D printers and material to make medical gear like these examples:

DWB 1.png
DWB 3.png
DWB 5.png
DWB 6.png

Jun 13, 2023 at 5:44 PM Post #119,917 of 151,795
Well, we are halfway there I just saw.
I already knew you people are amazing.
This old geezer has to go sleep and I'll check again first thing in the morning.
Thank you all.

https://gofund.me/b3a1155c
By the way I noticed there is some sot of caveat on the site that if the goal is not met (or if the goal is exceeded) donations will be returned. Forget that. If I wanted my donation returned I would not have made it. Keep whatever I sent in, I am sure it can be used.

Jun 13, 2023 at 5:50 PM Post #119,918 of 151,795
By the way I noticed there is some sot of caveat on the site that if the goal is not met (or if the goal is exceeded) donations will be returned. Forget that. If I wanted my donation returned I would not have made it. Keep whatever I sent in, I am sure it can be used.
Problem with that is others have already donated with the understanding that those were the terms. I think it's too late to change that but we could create another one if this one doesn't meet its goal. If you've already donated and we eventually meet the goal, you can rest assured yours will not be among the donations returned.

Jun 13, 2023 at 5:53 PM Post #119,919 of 151,795
Problem with that is others have already donated with the understanding that those were the terms. I think it's too late to change that but we could create another one if this one doesn't meet its goal. If you've already donated and we eventually meet the goal, you can rest assured yours will not be among the donations returned.
I understand. But I doubt anyone donates to a Go Fund Me page hoping the effort fails and their donation is returned. :) Me, I give to causes I care about and hope that even if my $20 is all they get that they will buy a few cups of coffee with it or something.

Jun 13, 2023 at 5:55 PM Post #119,920 of 151,795
I understand. But I doubt anyone donates to a Go Fund Me page hoping the effort fails and their donation is returned. :) Me, I give to causes I care about and hope that even if my $20 is all they get that they will buy a few cups of coffee with it or something.
Cool, same. But I've learned not to make assumptions with others' money. People are weird.

Jun 13, 2023 at 6:09 PM Post #119,922 of 151,795
I think that is certainly a valid argument. Can the banner be changed? We need Pietro to chime in, before making any changes.

Jun 13, 2023 at 6:26 PM Post #119,924 of 151,795
You're great.
I'm absolutely stunned.

So people... help me helping some more at https://gofund.me/b3a1155c
Pietro

It is everyone else who should be stunned. What you and your colleagues are doing is amazing and saving lives.

If by us donating a few bucks it facilities that, we can all feel as bit better, but you are changing lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back