Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Jun 8, 2015 at 6:04 PM Post #6,723 of 152,610
I guess the evidence has been cleaned up.

Yes a lot of posts were erased, some chap came in talikng about designer fuses and another chap said the rag was worthless, eventhough that chap had never heard one. And that chap was pushing the Polaris amp. The next thing I know, a lot of posts were gone.

Jun 8, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #6,724 of 152,610
Well, as the moderators say, with great power comes great responsibility.  
wink.gif

Jun 9, 2015 at 9:41 AM Post #6,726 of 152,610
i read the most recent interview with Schiit, in the 4 years as a company they went from $10,000 to $10mil, its great that they can cut costs and sell by a true price, they said they only have 10 employees, i hope they hire more or something so the "upkeep" doesnt get to them out of nowhere. what jason said kinda puts other motos or quality by other companies down. Schiit is awesome!

i hope the new rumored product works well with IEM's

Jun 9, 2015 at 11:31 AM Post #6,727 of 152,610
Yeah I noticed the Rag/Yggy thread turned in to a debate about audiophile fuses and no one really wanted to wade through that Schiitshow besides the people involved in the debate.

Jun 9, 2015 at 1:00 PM Post #6,728 of 152,610
i read the most recent interview with Schiit, in the 4 years as a company they went from $10,000 to $10mil, its great that they can cut costs and sell by a true price, they said they only have 10 employees, i hope they hire more or something so the "upkeep" doesnt get to them out of nowhere. what jason said kinda puts other motos or quality by other companies down. Schiit is awesome!

i hope the new rumored product works well with IEM's

On Monday it will be five years.  We currently have 13 regular employees and a few friends we call when we need assistance.  We actually have little upkeep to worry about.  We perform surprisingly few repairs given the number of amps and dacs we have sold.  Our overhead is low.  We have a nice building but it is no palace.  We only hire people when we absolutely need to add another person because there is too much work.

I have seen and listened to [redacted] and it is amazing.  The [redacted] and the [redacted] are things I am really looking forward to later this year.

Jun 9, 2015 at 1:08 PM Post #6,729 of 152,610
Mike has more time lately, Jason is more scarce than I've seen in a while.  Guessing therefore that the [redacted] either comes from Jason's "side" of things, or that whatever is left to be done with [redacted] is Jason's bit.

Jun 9, 2015 at 1:19 PM Post #6,730 of 152,610
On Monday it will be five years.  We currently have 13 regular employees and a few friends we call when we need assistance.  We actually have little upkeep to worry about.  We perform surprisingly few repairs given the number of amps and dacs we have sold.  Our overhead is low.  We have a nice building but it is no palace.  We only hire people when we absolutely need to add another person because there is too much work.

I have seen and listened to [redacted] and it is amazing.  The [redacted] and the [redacted] are things I am really looking forward to later this year.

This is going to stir it up some more! :D

Jun 9, 2015 at 1:47 PM Post #6,731 of 152,610
  <snip snip >

I PM'd Jason and told him that "[redacted]" would be a great name for the product when it is released. 

It's memorable, it's amusing, it'd be a continuing reminder of the the running insider [redacted] gag, and it hints at internal top trade secrets. It's perfect, in other words.

Jun 9, 2015 at 3:38 PM Post #6,732 of 152,610
Awesome, do you work for Schiit?
Schiit is great and I've emailed them acouple times about a certain medical concern and they replied back really quick and were very helpful, again Jason layed it out that other companies are more about a over price tag then sometimes quality. I definetly notice a diffrence when using the magni and modi vs directly to my iphone.

Thank you!

Jun 9, 2015 at 4:01 PM Post #6,733 of 152,610
Yeah I noticed the Rag/Yggy thread turned in to a debate about audiophile fuses and no one really wanted to wade through that Schiitshow besides the people involved in the debate.

Well said.

Jun 9, 2015 at 4:24 PM Post #6,734 of 152,610
In the interview, it seems like the redacted definition would translate to being a Schiit product that you could possibly change the tremble, bass, ect?
I PM'd Jason and told him that "[redacted]" would be a great name for the product when it is released. 

It's memorable, it's amusing, it'd be a continuing reminder of the the running insider [redacted] gag, and it hints at internal top trade secrets. It's perfect, in other words.

Jun 9, 2015 at 4:33 PM Post #6,735 of 152,610

Why not call it Schitted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back