Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Aug 10, 2020 at 2:21 PM Post #62,882 of 151,011
My F5 key is starting to get wonky...

I believe Jason said he would be back at the office on Wednesday. As far as I know it's Monday now. So you better have a few spare F5 keys laying around.

Aug 10, 2020 at 2:59 PM Post #62,883 of 151,011
I believe Jason said he would be back at the office on Wednesday. As far as I know it's Monday now. So you better have a few spare F5 keys laying around.

I didn't catch which Wednesday @Jason Stoddard meant when he posted from the road (this was before last Wednesday), but it looked like he was making good time getting back from Bowling Green (and should have been, given what he was driving). I want to see his videos from the Bonneville Salt Flats.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2020 at 6:31 PM Post #62,885 of 151,011
I've been back for a while...this is "next week" to me. So, soon...

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Aug 10, 2020 at 6:38 PM Post #62,886 of 151,011
I've been back for a while...this is "next week" to me. So, soon...

@Jason Stoddard, didja get to really open her up on your way back home?
@yonson, back to work!

giphy.gif
f

Aug 10, 2020 at 6:55 PM Post #62,889 of 151,011
Ahhh god the suspense is killing me!
Of COURSE the suspense is killing you. (And many of us.)

That's Master Marketer Jason Stoddard letting us bring ourselves to the boil in a spicy roux of Anticipation, Suggestion, Extrapolation, and Imagination. (Probably with some veggies and a few other minor spices thrown in.)

Aug 10, 2020 at 6:55 PM Post #62,890 of 151,011
LOL!

Aug 10, 2020 at 10:52 PM Post #62,893 of 151,011
Head Fi needs a polling option.

I'd like to if people think the next product will be digital or analogue or a mix.

definitely analog. :)

(added)
other than another DAC (Modius was just released, and only recently was the question of side-grades raised on the other thread), the digital products will need the unison transmitter firmware, which wasn't complete as of mid march per @Baldr

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2020 at 12:26 AM Post #62,894 of 151,011
I didn't catch which Wednesday @Jason Stoddard meant when he posted from the road (this was before last Wednesday), but it looked like he was making good time getting back from Bowling Green (and should have been, given what he was driving). I want to see his videos from the Bonneville Salt Flats.

Ah, we are a week further already. Time flies having fun being stuck in Saudi Arabia.......

Aug 11, 2020 at 2:22 AM Post #62,895 of 151,011
the digital products will need the unison transmitter firmware, which wasn't complete as of mid march per @Baldr

I agree with you that analog's more likely, but a potential Gungnir 2 with the "golden age of Multibit" (whatever that ends up being) would not require the Unison transmitter filter.

That said, Jotunheim 2, Mjolnir 3, and Loki Maxi are all very likely candidates (though the cost-no-object phono preamp is also a possibility.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back