Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Jul 24, 2020 at 5:02 PM Post #62,326 of 150,446
From Futurist: Elon Musk’s brain-hacking startup Neuralink is gearing up for a long-awaited reveal on August 28. And Musk himself can’t seem to help himself from teasing the brain-computer interface. On Sunday afternoon, when computer scientist Austin Howard asked Musk on Twitter if we could one day listen to music directly through such an interface — streaming it directly into the brain, in other words, with no headphones needed — Musk replied with a curt “yes.”

So, will my Schiit gear interface with this? Bye bye, headphones! Ta ta, two channel! Just pipe that purity into my brain.

Perhaps all that weird binaural beats/brainwave entrainment stuff, etc. that purports to make you feel "high" will actually work with such an interface.

Jul 24, 2020 at 5:21 PM Post #62,327 of 150,446
Sure it does...albeit for only a very short amount of time. As soon as you break the seal on a new bottle, in comes the water vapor. I have a hard time convincing people of this when it comes to cleaning optics.
Ah that's what I meant. It doesn't exist because even if you have a sealed bottle 99% (which you won't find) it turns into 96% the moment you open the bottle.
Schreudingers Nightcap so to speak. (with a broad hand)

Jul 24, 2020 at 5:56 PM Post #62,329 of 150,446
Would I just adjust the volume by thinking about it? Would there even be volume or will I just simply understand the bits and somehow have the music conveyed to me? Fascinating.
I hoping for full DSP built in :L3000:

Jul 24, 2020 at 6:38 PM Post #62,331 of 150,446
download-3.jpg
I'll stack the Reuben in my restaurant against anyones, anywhere!

Jul 24, 2020 at 7:49 PM Post #62,337 of 150,446
True in my area also. No alcohol.

Jul 24, 2020 at 8:58 PM Post #62,339 of 150,446
From Futurist: Elon Musk’s brain-hacking startup Neuralink is gearing up for a long-awaited reveal on August 28. And Musk himself can’t seem to help himself from teasing the brain-computer interface. On Sunday afternoon, when computer scientist Austin Howard asked Musk on Twitter if we could one day listen to music directly through such an interface — streaming it directly into the brain, in other words, with no headphones needed — Musk replied with a curt “yes.”

So, will my Schiit gear interface with this? Bye bye, headphones! Ta ta, two channel! Just pipe that purity into my brain.

Nobody's looking forward to this more than the respective Propaganda Ministers of the US, EU, China, etc. And if you "forget" to be equipped with an operating Neuralink, surely they'll have some nuclear dump site or active volcano crater that needs your help getting cleaned up.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2020 at 9:26 PM Post #62,340 of 150,446
Nobody's looking forward to this more than the respective Propaganda Ministers of the US, EU, China, etc. And if you "forget" to be equipped with an operating Neuralink, surely they'll have some nuclear dump site or active volcano crater that needs your help getting cleaned up.

:werd:

I wonder when they are going to enable the 2 way telescreens, and activate the thought police...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back