Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Jan 15, 2020 at 4:16 PM Post #55,712 of 151,283
Well, I'm going to go with upper half of the top 2. Of course, the BF2 was not out then and not tested. If it had been it would have cleaned all of their femto clocks!! :D

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2020 at 4:17 PM Post #55,713 of 151,283
Considering he still owns Gungnir and listens to it, and recently built a rack to hold it, then I'd guess better then many, worse then some.
it finished higher than at least six more expensive DACS, and it finished about where I picked it blind as well as others.

Jan 15, 2020 at 4:21 PM Post #55,714 of 151,283
Well, I'm going to go with upper half of the top 2. Of course, the BF2 was not out then and not tested. If it had been it would have cleaned all of their clocks!! :D
True, Bifrost 2 was not out and we have moved on to other things, it will be up to Jason to compare the Bifrost 2 at some point to say Gungnir and Yggdrasil.

Jan 15, 2020 at 4:27 PM Post #55,715 of 151,283
No need for Jason to compare. Like many American politicians, I will not be swayed by the facts. Bifrost 2 RULES THEM ALL and anyone that says it doesn't is just perpetrating a hoax!! :unamused:

Jan 15, 2020 at 4:42 PM Post #55,716 of 151,283
Seems like a great solution...loved my TD 125 when I had it.
Most importantly, sounds like you're really enjoying the TD 320! :)

I sold my albums as well when CDs came out and never looked back...don't spin CDs now either!
Still buy CD's (typically used) in addition to digital downloads but only to xfer them to computer/phone.
Guess I'm getting lazy but the convenience/portability/etc of the digital format is so nice in so many ways! :wink:

Ha ha same here, I sold 100s of CDs after I ripped them to a hard drive. Seems like I like too repeat the same mistake over and over. I'm slowly building up my CD collection again in anticipation of a new transport. I haven't owned a CD player for years either. There is an amazing volume and selection of new and used CDs and vinyl in the city of live in.

Jan 15, 2020 at 4:42 PM Post #55,717 of 151,283
This is not the place for a discussion like this apart from the flaw in your thinking and question formulation.
You can join me on the scientific forums if you're a registered scientist.

Here it is all about music and Constanza becoming 21 first day next month.
In the USA, she would be old enough to drink alcoholic beverages. Yes, I fully appreciate that in the 18th and 19th century, European nations sent all of their conservative prudes to the New World. Happy birthday to Constanza!

Jan 15, 2020 at 4:52 PM Post #55,720 of 151,283
@Paladin79 -- I think I see a potential retirement income here. I bet there are a lot of folks that would pay $$$ to know!!

(J/K -- maybe.) :wink:

Jan 15, 2020 at 4:56 PM Post #55,721 of 151,283
@Paladin79 -- I think I see a potential retirement income here. I bet there are a lot of folks that would pay $$$ to know!!

(J/K -- maybe.) :wink:

I think there are less headaches in online sports betting. Send me $500 Ripper and I will help you with the super bowl.:ksc75smile:

Jan 15, 2020 at 5:02 PM Post #55,722 of 151,283
Silly rabbit. Difference is the DAC assessments are complete and I know you know the winning DAC and how the others placed. The Superbowl hasn't happened yet and you don't know who'll win. I'll send you the $500 after the Superbowl is played and you can tell me who actually won.

:thinking:

No wait!!! :confused:

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2020 at 5:26 PM Post #55,723 of 151,283
Silly rabbit. Difference is the DAC assessments are complete and I know you know the winning DAC and how the others placed. The Superbowl hasn't happened yet and you don't know who'll win. I'll send you the $500 after the Superbowl is played so you can tell me who actually won.

:thinking:

No wait!!! :confused:
Hey, I can help too!

Jan 15, 2020 at 5:41 PM Post #55,725 of 151,283
Ha ha same here, I sold 100s of CDs after I ripped them to a hard drive. Seems like I like too repeat the same mistake over and over. I'm slowly building up my CD collection again in anticipation of a new transport. I haven't owned a CD player for years either. There is an amazing volume and selection of new and used CDs and vinyl in the city of live in.

Some mistakes I've made since the early days of iTunes:

-Ripped 200 or so CDs to MP3 (didn't know any better at the time) and promptly sold them thinking I'd never need them again.
-Re-purchased most of them, added 8-900 and ripped to M4A. Kept CDs this time.
-Kept using iTunes until 2017.
-Early 2017, unable to stomach what a mess iTunes had become, re-ripped everything to FLAC (could have batch converted M4A to FLAC, but nervosa...)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back