Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Mar 30, 2017 at 2:56 PM Post #18,244 of 149,270
All the best audio April Fool jokes have already been manufactured real. Does anyone remember the PWB foil that you were meant to stick on your tonearm, amp etc? Apparently they made a huge difference to the sound by counteracting negative energies, or some such.....

Hi-Fi Choice magazine gave a free sample once. They made no difference, apart from leaving sticky marks on my Linn Ittock.

Drinking beer whilst listening has a more beneficial effect.

Mar 30, 2017 at 3:06 PM Post #18,245 of 149,270
Schiit Byeer. The beer specially formulated to enhance the listening experience, using only the finest positively charged mountain spring water, and the choicest hand selected hops, picked by virgins at the rising of the dawn on each midsummer solstice. Pour gently into your Ragnarok, and watch the musical sparks fly.

Mar 30, 2017 at 3:23 PM Post #18,246 of 149,270

​The Rane PI14 remains one of my favorite.  http://www.rane.com/pi14.html

April Fool's precursor to Manhattan ?

Mar 30, 2017 at 3:40 PM Post #18,247 of 149,270
  How about a new component from Schiit Audio like a centralized powered control hub (I'm thinking about the size of my Gungnir) that you plug all of your Schiit AC plugs into the back and it has a row of power on/off switches running all along the front panel? This way we never have to hear again about the power switch being on the rear panel. 
biggrin.gif

Maybe even add a couple glowing tubes (battery powered of course) to the top panel to add extra bloom to the AC supplied to the plugged in Schiit gear. I didn't sleep last night by the way. 

How about all the sockets for the plugs in front and the switches on the back?

Mar 30, 2017 at 3:56 PM Post #18,248 of 149,270
​The Rane PI14 remains one of my favorite.  http://www.rane.com/pi14.html

Wow thats a very thorough Aprils fool. They even made a review. If i'm reading that diagram the only way to get an output is by activating the non violent bypass switch.

How about The audiophile diesel gen-set to deliver that ultimate clean power. Combined with the new DSP that removes all violence and filthy language to keep your soundstage spotless.

Mar 30, 2017 at 4:32 PM Post #18,252 of 149,270
Schiit oil made with real snakes. You use it to polish the aluminium to restore orginal factory sound.

Schiit connector welding kits. You need to solder rca connectors for best SQ. friction contact connection isn't audiophile.

Schiit active noise cancelation. A box between dac and amp which records ambient sound and plays the reverse wave into the headphones. Has a knob to adjust the level

Mar 30, 2017 at 4:40 PM Post #18,253 of 149,270
Schiit oil made with real snakes. You use it to polish the aluminium to restore orginal factory sound.

Schiit connector welding kits. You need to solder rca connectors for best SQ. friction contact connection isn't audiophile.

I like the second one. Has that just plausible factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back