Schiit Fulla 2 "enough" power for Sennheiser HD 650
Jul 12, 2017 at 10:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

imahawki

100+ Head-Fier
I need to downsize my desk rig and am looking at going basic with the Fulla 2. I like the knob design vs. other portable / tiny desktop DAC / amps. But I want to make sure it will power 300 Ohm headphones.

Jul 12, 2017 at 12:56 PM Post #2 of 5
I need to downsize my desk rig and am looking at going basic with the Fulla 2. I like the knob design vs. other portable / tiny desktop DAC / amps. But I want to make sure it will power 300 Ohm headphones.

It does. I had one and tried it with my HD800S. It works fine.

Jul 13, 2017 at 11:27 PM Post #3 of 5
I'm in love with my Fulla 2. Use it with an iMac, looks awesome in my desk. Sounds fantastic with my AT ATH-M50x and even my JBL Duet speakers sound better.

Jul 24, 2017 at 9:06 PM Post #4 of 5
I do like the look of the Fulla as a compact DAC/AMP (I have one for use in coffee shops/etc.). I mainly use my 6XX with the WA7, but also have tried it with a Fulla 2 and it worked fine. I would say if you are looking at that price point and are happy with the style (which is nice), then it would work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back