Schiit Customer Service
Jun 29, 2018 at 4:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

dwinnert

100+ Head-Fier
Before you think this is a bash on Schiit post, know that I have been a fan for years. I used to work next door to Sumo in Chatsworth, CA where Jason worked and had a few tours of the shop. Owned a Polaris back in the mid/late 80's as my main amp powering a pair of Magnepans. In fact what tuned me on to Schiit was the Sumo connection.

Anyhow the last three emails I sent, two were pre-sales and the latest was a warranty issue have gone unanswered. So, three emails in the last two months without a reply. Received an email that says...

Your question (XXXXX) has been received and we'll get back to you soon. Please note that we don't always work weekends, holidays, or at 2AM, but we try to keep it snappy.

In the meantime, maybe we can help.

Choosing a product or need some troubleshooting? We have extensive guides on the website. Visit http://www.schiit.com/guides/

Questions about an order you've already placed? Email orders@schiit.com

I know people say they have had great CS, but seriously. Three unanswered emails. :triportsad:

Jun 29, 2018 at 5:48 PM Post #2 of 8
Have you tried contacting them on here? Jason's username isn't hard to figure out...

Jun 30, 2018 at 10:54 AM Post #3 of 8
Have you tried contacting them on here? Jason's username isn't hard to figure out...

Shouldn't a company have a way to contact them instead of having to find the rep on a forum? Why even post a phone number or email contact if they do nothing?

Jun 30, 2018 at 11:37 AM Post #4 of 8
Shouldn't a company have a way to contact them instead of having to find the rep on a forum? Why even post a phone number or email contact if they do nothing?
My apologies for trying to help; I assumed you were posting in the Help forum looking for help. I didn't realize you just wanted to vent.

You ask some valid questions. But I'm not here to defend them or their practices. Fortunately for all of us, there are PLENTY of amp manufacturers out there competing with Schiit so if you don't like their service, you have many options on other places to spend your money. Competition is better for everyone.

Jun 30, 2018 at 11:47 AM Post #5 of 8
My apologies for trying to help; I assumed you were posting in the Help forum looking for help. I didn't realize you just wanted to vent.

You ask some valid questions. But I'm not here to defend them or their practices. Fortunately for all of us, there are PLENTY of amp manufacturers out there competing with Schiit so if you don't like their service, you have many options on other places to spend your money. Competition is better for everyone.

I appreciate your help...and I do know that Jason posts here. I am just frustrated by the lack of CS in my situation, so I guess this is a bit of a vent.

I live near Schiit and have bought my stack from their shop in Newhall. If I get zero replies from their normal channels, I'll just head there next week when they are open for a face to face.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2018 at 11:49 AM Post #6 of 8
FWIW, I hope it works out for you. I've met Jason many times in person and he's always been a very reasonable guy. I'm sure he'll get this whole thing taken care of.

Jun 30, 2018 at 7:46 PM Post #7 of 8
I appreciate your help...and I do know that Jason posts here. I am just frustrated by the lack of CS in my situation, so I guess this is a bit of a vent.

I live near Schiit and have bought my stack from their shop in Newhall. If I get zero replies from their normal channels, I'll just head there next week when they are open for a face to face.
Will let you know as I just posted to them that my usb connector pushed inside my Yggdrasil so we will see how responsive they are being a weekend I’m thinking Monday.

Jul 2, 2018 at 11:05 PM Post #8 of 8
Email amy@schiit.com and copy me at jason@schiit.com on your questions. We've had some people out on vacation, but you should be getting replies.

Last edited:
Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back