Schiit Asgard 3 - Impressions Thread
Feb 7, 2021 at 11:04 AM Post #1,822 of 2,863
I just ordered my Asgard 3 at Schiit.:beerchug:

Sold He400i + HD560s.:money_mouth:

Now it will be Asgard 3 and Sundara I hope to pair the A3 with an E30 topping any good suggestions for simple dac?

Sorry bad Inlges is not my native language.
I use A3 + He400i and think its a nice sounding match, would love to hear your thoughts after you get to know your A3 + Sundara, as I was thinking about the same???

Feb 7, 2021 at 1:25 PM Post #1,824 of 2,863
I use A3 + He400i and think its a nice sounding match, would love to hear your thoughts after you get to know your A3 + Sundara, as I was thinking about the same???
I think it is a stellar combo, although it has yet to pair poorly with any hps or iems that I have. As to shipping, it took about 4 days inc. a weekend, and 3 days in transit, but I am in the central USA.

Feb 7, 2021 at 1:49 PM Post #1,828 of 2,863
I think you are probably right. Just looking at their site and various products, the biggest delays appear to be with dacs rather than amps.
I think you are probably right. Just looking at their site and various products, the biggest delays appear to be with dacs rather than amps.
Well good equipment is well worth the wait as many have already said! I almost dropped the internal DAC, but I would have had to start the order process all over again.

Feb 7, 2021 at 2:16 PM Post #1,829 of 2,863
Well good equipment is well worth the wait as many have already said! I almost dropped the internal DAC, but I would have had to start the order process all over again.
Agreed. I would rather wait for what I want than settle for what I can get now. But my dac is better than either of the cards offered, and I would want more inputs anyway.

Feb 8, 2021 at 5:16 PM Post #1,830 of 2,863
Agreed. I would rather wait for what I want than settle for what I can get now. But my dac is better than either of the cards offered, and I would want more inputs anyway.
That makes a lot of sense! I'll probably save up for a separate DAC eventually. I wonder if it is okay to operate the Asgard3 with an external DAC if it already had an internal one? Maybe send to back to Schiit to pull the internal? It will be awhile before I save up, so no rush there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back