Scary Mystery - Thousands of Black Bird die in flight and fall to the ground
Jan 26, 2011 at 3:46 AM Post #138 of 215

doh ho ho ho I c wut u did thar, u sarcasiumed that statment dnt u.
Quote:
wink_face.gif

Quote:
but we do eat cows and fish.
Quote:
Yes these things do happen all the time,
confused.gif
[don't ask me know I know without the media reporting it]
confused.gif
but its normal.

Its just the media hyping it up more now.

After all the media said no animals were affected
confused_face%281%29.gif

And its not like we eat fish, or birds or cows 
confused_face%281%29.gif
  so no need to worry.

Jan 26, 2011 at 11:56 AM Post #139 of 215
biggrin.gif

Quote:
doh ho ho ho I c wut u did thar, u sarcasiumed that statment dnt u.
Quote:
wink_face.gif

Quote:
but we do eat cows and fish.
Quote:
Yes these things do happen all the time,
confused.gif
[don't ask me know I know without the media reporting it]
confused.gif
but its normal.

Its just the media hyping it up more now.

After all the media said no animals were affected
confused_face%281%29.gif

And its not like we eat fish, or birds or cows 
confused_face%281%29.gif
  so no need to worry.

Jan 27, 2011 at 5:09 PM Post #140 of 215
Ok, so the whole La Brenne Fish massacre sarcasm didn't do it for you? Even though it was completely true? Need more facts?
People who believe in conspiracy theories have a significantly larger fear-center in their brains (just like people who vote right-winged btw). This means that when you can't understand the injustice of the world, you refuse to accept it, and thus replace the cruel reality with your own theory, in which you can actually blame someone. The last part is a sociological explanation, the first part is psychobiology and significant at a level of alpha = 0.05.
So

Quote:
You are saying that people who are looking for conspiracies don't lock into their theory rather than looking at alternative evidence posted?

That exactly what's happening. Can't let your paradigm collapse just because of, ehm, science. You have people who believe they are God, people who believe the whole world is against them and people who believe the government is evil. Can't convince any of them.

Jan 27, 2011 at 6:03 PM Post #141 of 215

Quote:
Quote:
You are saying that people who are looking for conspiracies don't lock into their theory rather than looking at alternative evidence posted?

That exactly what's happening. Can't let your paradigm collapse just because of, ehm, science.

Ain't it the truth...

Jan 28, 2011 at 11:29 PM Post #142 of 215
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klTfTvPCS_I

Watch this short video clip.  A strange light appears and makes a humming sound, later thousands of dead birds are found with strange marks and burns.

UFO?  Government experiment?  A whole town of crazies?

"A few days ago, on 21st January 2011, dead fish began to emerge in El Llanito, Barrancabermeja in Colombia. Days after the scenario was getting worse, more dead fishes were appearing all over the place swamp. The residents of the township say that an unidentified flying object landed on top of the swamp, emanating a bright light and then disappeared. Shortly after dead fish floated in the swamp, but unlike similar cases attributed to the lack of oxygen, this time they all appeared with burns on his scales. According to Magaly Gutierrez, leader of a community organization, the phenomenon lasted about 20 seconds and was seen by many people."

Here's more on it:

http://www.ufosonearth.com/site/breaking-news-fish-death-attributed-to-ufos-in-colombia/comment-page-1/

Maybe it was something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTRSxzMgqs4

Jan 29, 2011 at 8:40 AM Post #143 of 215
I am going to take the herds point of view.

First I am going to totally dismiss the "Lights in the Sky" as a hoax and make light of it by putting it under the category of "Crazy UFO People", this totally discredits anything "Unknown".

Next I am going to make light of the whole situation even though I saw all the dead fish and insert a joke [insert joke here] and make a comment down playing the whole thing "I only saw a few dozen dead fish at best"

Now I am going to say one final comment to brush off the whole thing and to put it in the hands of the "Authorities" to tell me what to think.  "Well this thing is normal, fish die off all the time.  Anything could have done this, its no big deal.  If it were a big deal the Gov would have sent someone out to investigate."

tongue_smile.gif
Dyno-sheep signing off....

Jan 29, 2011 at 5:06 PM Post #144 of 215
Omg. You actually are afraid aren't you? Let me try to take away that fear.
I didn't see a few dozen dead fish. I saw a few thousand. And then, I didn't listen to the government, because I don't need them to explain that die offs are a part of the ecological equilibrium. It's what happens when certain tresholds are met. Species can't handle it, and die en masse. Did the pre-historic crocodile-governement kill the dinosaurs to keep them from ruling the earth forever, or was there maybe, just maybe, a logical explanation? (you know, the ones supported by facts and empirical science)
It's funny how sheep are more rational than bots, I guess it's because AI is still mostly A, but not really I.
On the other hand, only a bot can link lights in the sky to dying fish. Since you never really manage to leave this thread, care to explain how? If the UFO was actually a WOMD, why did only the fish die? Guess that laserbeam could't have been healthy to other organisms either? Or is the Pentagon implementing their genetic weapon through lightbeams coming from huge humming objects? Not really the easiest or least suspicious way I'd say, but still, gotta give them credit that they can load protons with a virus (or whatever you think they came up with to inject their super duper weapon). I mean, a virus is just a thousand times bigger than a proton (at least), that sounds quite plausible.
As the Dutch say, "Sleep well, the governement is watching over you"

Jan 29, 2011 at 5:34 PM Post #145 of 215
He didn't ever 'manage' to leave....interesting.

I told him the answer, it wasn't the government the birds forgot how to steer sheesh!

Jan 29, 2011 at 6:23 PM Post #147 of 215

Quote:
Now I am more afraid than ever!

I'm going to bury my head in the sand now, everything will be ok....

off topic here, but doesn't the ostrich resemble a tree in the distance with the neck acting as the roots?

Jan 29, 2011 at 6:39 PM Post #149 of 215

Quote:
Looks like a Tree???

Hmmmm , thats some imagination you have there.

You wouldn't happen to believe in Space Aliens???

hey, if a emu did the same thing, it would look like a haystack

images

there ya go, instant ostrich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back