Scary Mystery - Thousands of Black Bird die in flight and fall to the ground
Jan 15, 2011 at 9:14 PM Post #107 of 215
Wow, must be some 'rational' reason.  Fireworks, lightning, bad cattle feed, scared to death by rumors of a wolf nearby.

Don't know what to think so I will wait until I am told what to think...

Okay they all died from a virus at the same time, and of course the virus suddenly stopped at 200 and had the ability to kill 200 cattle at nearly the same time.  Perfect, I'll buy that.  Best thing is not dangerous to humans or animals the report said, of course cows are not animals so they died.

Jan 16, 2011 at 4:57 AM Post #110 of 215

Quote:
If this is accepted as normal, assimilation has been complete.

Actually this kind of thing happens regularly. Fish kills, flocks of birds dying, etc.

It just never got any media attention before this month.

Jan 16, 2011 at 7:54 AM Post #111 of 215
Yes these things do happen all the time,
confused.gif
[don't ask me know I know without the media reporting it]
confused.gif
but its normal.

Its just the media hyping it up more now.

After all the media said no animals were affected
confused_face%281%29.gif

And its not like we eat fish, or birds or cows 
confused_face%281%29.gif
  so no need to worry.

Jan 16, 2011 at 10:38 AM Post #112 of 215

Quote:
If this is accepted as normal, assimilation has been complete.

Again, I am still waiting for even a single piece of evidence that these events don't happen all the time.

There are not enough facts to make a judgement either way.

Jan 16, 2011 at 11:11 AM Post #113 of 215
Hmm. 6 years ago on holiday in France, all the lakes were covered with dead fish. It was, very cheesy, called the land of 1000 lakes or something to that extent, and most of the lakes looked white from all the dead fish. Easily a million.
Maybe you could add the La Brenne fish massacre to list and freak out a bit more. Because of course that doenst mean these massive die offs are just basic ecology, but that the USA government has been testing a genetic weapon for years in the French countryside
eek.gif
Come to think of it, there was a French army base and camera's werent allowed anywhere near. They are in it too :|
I guess were doomed, no need for an asteroid anymore. I can only hope the Pentagon let's us live at least 1 more day, dont wanna die with a hangover. Btw, mad props for revealing the Pentagons secrets, I'm gonna name you Julian from now on.

Jan 16, 2011 at 11:35 AM Post #114 of 215
People had the same mentality in the 80-90's when company after company moved their production plants overseas to increase profit.

The general notion of a future problem was largely ignored as everyone's attention was re-focused on the now, buy a new car, go on vacation, etc. just enjoy, everything is wonderful.

The small chunks of business moving away was hardly felt for a long time until the reality of the situation hit everyone smack in the face.

The small chunks of animals dieing around the world is hardly felt [right now] everyone is going about their daily lives happy-go-lucky and relatively healthy.

Meanwhile, genetically engineered food, and chemicals galore stream into our lives....sooner or later bam, its going to smack people right in the face.

Until then enjoy
tongue_smile.gif
.....as I drink my chemically flavored, chemically colored, diet Coke.

Jan 16, 2011 at 12:13 PM Post #115 of 215
but we do eat cows and fish.
Quote:
confused.gif
confused.gif
but its normal.

confused_face%281%29.gif

confused_face%281%29.gif
  so no need to worry.

Jan 16, 2011 at 12:20 PM Post #116 of 215

wink_face.gif

Quote:
but we do eat cows and fish.
Quote:
confused.gif
confused.gif
but its normal.

confused_face%281%29.gif

confused_face%281%29.gif
  so no need to worry.

Jan 16, 2011 at 12:52 PM Post #117 of 215
I find it funny how people tend to come up with the: the media didnt report it before.
Last year when there was earthquakes everywhere, the story was the same. People saying that it was normal but last year only they decided to report it.

Jan 16, 2011 at 7:10 PM Post #118 of 215

Quote:
I find it funny how people tend to come up with the: the media didnt report it before.
Last year when there was earthquakes everywhere, the story was the same. People saying that it was normal but last year only they decided to report it.

Because in many cases, it is true. It's not that we had a larger number of earthquakes last year than other years: it happens that the larger earthquakes to occur happened last year in places with population, so they were more relevant. How much do you think anyone would pay attention to a 7.0 or 8.0 magnitude earthquate if it were to occur in No-Man's land in the middle of the Sahara, or in the Canadian Tundra, especially if there aren't people near it or people injured/killed in it?

Jan 17, 2011 at 1:23 AM Post #120 of 215

Quote:
Wow, must be some 'rational' reason.  Fireworks, lightning, bad cattle feed, scared to death by rumors of a wolf nearby.

Don't know what to think so I will wait until I am told what to think...

Okay they all died from a virus at the same time, and of course the virus suddenly stopped at 200 and had the ability to kill 200 cattle at nearly the same time.  Perfect, I'll buy that.  Best thing is not dangerous to humans or animals the report said, of course cows are not animals so they died.

Perhaps the virus stopped at 200 cows because the owner of the herd had only 200 cows. It's hard to kill 300-400 cows if you only have 200. As for them dying at nearly the same time, not so difficult to believe if whatever agent infected them, infected them all around the same time.

BTW, the last line of the report IPodPJ linked states rather clearly, that the authorities say that at this time, it does not appear that any other animals are being threatened by this particular agent. So when the authorities are saying that humans and other animals aren't in danger, they are not implying that cows are not animals - merely that cows are the only ones being infected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back