Scary Mystery - Thousands of Black Bird die in flight and fall to the ground
Jan 8, 2011 at 3:51 PM Post #91 of 215
Yeah. there is however some protests amongst the fans though. They should really be forced to make proper endings before series like this is taken down. I followed Heroes also, but there is always new ones though like Stargate Universe, Fringe, The Event, Sanctuary, The Gates and Supernatural, Haven is also nice btw

Quote:
Mate, are you serious? It got taken down?
Thats a shame.. I was so curious about what was going to happen after the season 1 finale.. that really sucks
I hate these producers, you know.. they did the same with other favorite series of mine.. Heroes.. I'll never know what happens next haha
Quote:
Yes i think it`s obvious whats happening here
biggrin.gif

On the serious side, do you know where to get one of those fancy rings?
evil_smiley.gif

Better safe than sorry, right.
It`s a shame the series got taken down btw.

Jan 8, 2011 at 4:45 PM Post #92 of 215
A small brown bat can eat as many as 600 mosquitoes in an hour.

http://www.naturalnews.com/022989_bats_bees_disease.html

1 less bat = 600 more mosquitoes alive every hour = 600 more chances for a mosquito to transmit diseases every hour.

No big deal, the mosquito is only the responsible for more human deaths than anything else on earth....

Jan 8, 2011 at 5:14 PM Post #93 of 215
Interesting, on topic I could have sworn I heard on the radio another flock of birds died. I'm going to hit google but I think this is what my ears heard.

Jan 9, 2011 at 5:09 AM Post #95 of 215
I'm just following The Event from the list you gave. I'll give a try on the other you mentioned, once I have some extra time. Thanks man!

Quote:
Yeah. there is however some protests amongst the fans though. They should really be forced to make proper endings before series like this is taken down. I followed Heroes also, but there is always new ones though like Stargate Universe, Fringe, The Event, Sanctuary, The Gates and Supernatural, Haven is also nice btw

Quote:
Mate, are you serious? It got taken down?
Thats a shame.. I was so curious about what was going to happen after the season 1 finale.. that really sucks
I hate these producers, you know.. they did the same with other favorite series of mine.. Heroes.. I'll never know what happens next haha
Quote:
Yes i think it`s obvious whats happening here
biggrin.gif

On the serious side, do you know where to get one of those fancy rings?
evil_smiley.gif

Better safe than sorry, right.
It`s a shame the series got taken down btw.

Jan 9, 2011 at 5:14 PM Post #98 of 215

Quote:
Thousands of Turtle Dove birds fall from the sky in Italy.

Must be those Italian fireworks, don't worry this happens all the time.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/06/birds-dying-in-italy-thou_n_805541.html

I already mentioned this in post #79.

And didn't you say two or three times already that you were leaving this thread?

Jan 9, 2011 at 6:22 PM Post #100 of 215

[size=1.2em]The incident is the latest mass animal death to hit the headlines in the last two weeks.[/size]
[size=1.2em]These include:[/size]
  1. [size=1.2em]450 red-winged blackbirds, brown-headed cowbirds, grackles and starlings found littering a highway in Baton Rouge, Louisiana[/size]
  2. [size=1.2em]3,000 blackbirds on roofs and roads in the small town of Beebe, Arkansas[/size][size=1.2em] [/size]
  3. [size=1.2em]Thousands of 'devil crabs' washed up along the Kent coast near Thanet[/size]
  4. [size=1.2em]Thousands of drum fish washed along a 20-mile stretch of the Arkansas River[/size]
  5. [size=1.2em]Two million small fish in Chesapeake Bay, Maryland[/size]
  6. [size=1.2em]Thousands of dead fish found floating in warm Florida creek[/size]
  7. [size=1.2em]Hundreds of snapper fish found dead in New Zealand[/size]
  8. [size=1.2em]Scores of American Coots found dead on Texas highway bridg[/size]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344913/Animal-death-mystery-8k-turtle-doves-fall-dead-Italy-blue-stain-beaks.html#ixzz1AaE8BipE

Jan 9, 2011 at 6:28 PM Post #101 of 215
All these deaths and the world wants to make jokes calling it Aflockalypse and approaching it with humor. 

Let 2 dogs drop dead and all of a sudden PETA will call for action and crying babies will be on TV proclaiming their love for the family dog.  Because these are wild animal vs. some lazy stupid dog people could care less.

Shame.

Jan 10, 2011 at 3:07 AM Post #104 of 215
I ARE CONTRIBUTING TO ERDUCANL SPAMFST in all seriousness, give me scientific facts that this connected.
deadhorse.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back