evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5566217149

Sorry if this is "old" news.

-Alex

Mar 29, 2005 at 3:32 PM Post #2 of 13
rofl

Quote:

That would have been enough, but the top of the TV was cracked as well - it looked as though something heavy had been dropped onto it. We still have no idea what happened there.

Mar 29, 2005 at 3:36 PM Post #3 of 13
I like the feeback of the guy who's bidding "(-1)", nice work, buddy.

Yes, these are cropping up all the time now on ebay. Haunted wedding dresses, haunted jars. Fun, I guess, but also vaguely annoying with the monkey see, monkey do mentality. This one at least is written with some wit.

Mar 29, 2005 at 3:36 PM Post #4 of 13
Wow it gets better:

Quote:

If you live in Alberta, PLEASE DO NOT BID. I would like to get this item as far away from myself & loved ones as possible, so I would like it at least out of the province. I'm sorry to anyone who is interested who lives nearby, but this is a safety issue.

Quote:

Last night I awoke in the middle of the night, and saw two eyes at my dresser, that blinked. Sideways. I cleared my eyes, and they were gone, so it was just a fleeting glimpse. I don't know what to make of it.

Quote:

I took the toy to the church tonight, because with it moving, I couldn't wait to see father Durell. He said he would look at the toy, but not to expect much. Then, after he grabbed it, he suddenly dropped it right away. When I asked what had happened, he said he would not be able to help me, and to leave right away. He let me see his hand, and take a picture. It was very badly burned. I went out and bought a safe to put the Stitch in. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

rolleyes.gif

Mar 29, 2005 at 7:50 PM Post #9 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by RYCeT
Didn't he has to pay ebay fees regardless the buyer proceed with the auctions
rolleyes.gif

You can claim them back if the buyer doesn't pay / respond.

Mar 29, 2005 at 8:39 PM Post #10 of 13
i love a good ghost story, and i've read a few. that was a pretty decent one. i'm sure stephen king could make something out of it. the last bit with the cell phone and "daddy come home" was a nice touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back