scared by Sennheiser HD650
Jul 17, 2014 at 11:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

TraceKira

New Head-Fier
Did it happened to you to be scared by the clear separation of the sounds of HD650 ?
I am listenining to Iron Maiden Sventh Son of a Seventh Son and some instruments in the melody came forward so clear (drums , cymbals etc) that sometimes i jumped from my chair while working, and looked around in the room maybe something fall down :)
Am i the only one scared by these headphone sound separation ?

Jul 17, 2014 at 3:50 PM Post #3 of 5
I just got a pair of  HD650 too. Listening to Seventh Son right now and not feeling scared at all
bigsmile_face.gif

Jul 19, 2014 at 5:16 AM Post #4 of 5
  Did it happened to you to be scared by the clear separation of the sounds of HD650 ?
I am listenining to Iron Maiden Sventh Son of a Seventh Son and some instruments in the melody came forward so clear (drums , cymbals etc) that sometimes i jumped from my chair while working, and looked around in the room maybe something fall down :)
Am i the only one scared by these headphone sound separation ?

They are wonderful cans....good times ahead for you  
smile.gif

haha , then the hd800s will terrify you to death ! 

Amen, brother.....the detail that these cans fetch is a beautiful thing, to say the least.

Jul 19, 2014 at 5:52 AM Post #5 of 5
I've got this trance album that has a track on it where the best cans make you turn around every single time because there is just one noise that pops up about 3 times in the album, that totally sounds like something hitting a hardwood floor. I turn around every single time with the HD600, 650 or other high end Senn cans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back